...

*This is not specific for any gender. This can be anyone. Just a note! Enjoy! -Mochi

*Third person*

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So here they were, standing in a place they had never known before. What WERE they doing here? Suddenly, all the memories flooded back at once, overwhelming them.

Oh right. NOW they suddenly seemed to remember. They had been kicked out of their hometown for not being law-abiding enough. They seemed to be around the age of 12, why had they wanted you to get married and start a family so soon? Technically, you were only a kid!

Y/n. That was their name. Y/n had been on the streets for months on end before finding a job and creating a stable lifestyle that could have been taken away in a second. But that could only happen if THEY found Y/n.

They would have been FURIOUS. After all, Y/n had left them for a reason. That reason however, was to be uncovered later. In the meantime, Y/n had built up a life that left them in good health, but not happiness.

All Y/n had really ever wanted was to have a true friend. One who would not backstab, like every other person in the town they had lived in.

Maybe, just maybe. The place they had ended up in would lead to true happiness? Inkopolis, the square.

-Enter 3 years later-

Now, Y/n was 15. A teenager, but not your average type teenager. Y/n had become a good friend to many people and inklings of all sorts felt like they could trust Y/n. However, Y/n still felt that she had not made any friends that she could trust with everything that was pent up inside.

As much as people said treat people the way you wanted to be treated, it just never worked for Y/n. Y/n tried so hard to make friends that she could trust. It always seemed as if she was depressed, or messed up. It seemed as if she had a bad childhood life.

And that was accurate, a little to accurate for Y/n to handle.

It was not like Y/n to rage at anyone or anything. But when she did, it was best to try and console them before things got out of hand.

It was easy to see why though. When they had nobody to talk to, nobody to confess to, nobody to express everything to. It was impossible to lead a normal life.

By now, Y/n was practically emotionless. No feelings of any anger, sadness, guilt, shame, or happiness. Love was one thing that Y/n would have LOVED to feel. But with no emotions, that was quite difficult.

Funny thing though, that would all change when it came to one person.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The end! >:3 -Mochi

Word count: 450

And THAT is where I have been on my time off of Wattpad. Brainstorming ideas for a something new. And this something new, is coming to digital paper. (Lol digital paper)