When they hear you've done something 'amazing'

Goggles:

"So Y/n, I heard you did something amazing! But... I can't remember what it was...!!" Goggles said with a slight blush on his face, becoming forgetful was pretty normal for Goggles. You just laughed and brushed it off.

"Oh it wasn't really a big deal, I've just been working really hard and I finally found a volunteer place to volunteer at! That means I get to help out all the animals!"

"That's amazing Y/n! I want to go there sometime and see the cute kitties and doggies, and-" Goggles started.

"Well that sounds great! Maybe you can volunteer with me sometimes!" You exclaimed.

"Okie Dokie! I can't wait!" Goggles instantly agreed. He wasn't really one to argue with you, but that didn't bug you. Whenever he suggested something, you were quick to agree. You two were more about having fun with each other then anything else.

Army:

"Y/n? Did you accomplish something... extravagant?" Army asked you using 'big' words. You were confused.

"Uhhh... Army, what does extravagant mean...?" You asked confused, giving him a puzzled look. Army just sighed, he should have known better then to use such words when talking to you.

"Y/n, extravagant is another word for excellent, amazing, delightful-"

"Yep! I get the point! And yes! I did complete something that made me proud! I finally completed my book that you told me to write! The 660 paged book all about Arrowana mall and it's strategies for sniping, blasters, mains, subs, and more!"

"You did? Y/n, that's great! Perhaps we can sit down somewhere and review it together," Army said, looking genuinely happy and proud for you.

You giggled, "Yeah! Oh, and here's your Manual back! I had to get some notes about Arrowana mall off of that if you don't mind..."

"That's okay Y/n, I was just wondering where that was, but don't steal that again!" Army laughed. You were utmost shocked. Was he not getting mad at you? Army then realized how shocked you were.

"I'm not mad, I'm just... fine I guess. There really is no word to put the feeling; Now, let's go make some celebratory curry in honor of your new book!"

You laughed again and beamed, "Yeah!"

Aloha:

"That's it... you got this!" Aloha coached you, "Good job~!"

"WHOA! I'm actually still alive!" You joked while balancing on top of a surfboard. Aloha laughed and whipped out his squidphone to video you.

You were not that great of a surfer, so that's why Aloha had taken you to some 'safe' water so you could practice surfing without the two of you dying.

"Hey! This is actually quite-" you fell off. "Of course..."

"That's okay Y/n, just try again! It's not too hard! I'll help you this time," Aloha encouraged you.

An hour later:

"Wow! This is so much easier then I thought! Thanks for teaching me more Aloha!" you exclaimed as you proceeded to catch a wave.

"Your getting so much better at this!" Aloha cheered.

"Thanks for being patient with me Aloha, I know i'm not the best..."

"Nonsense! Your doing amazingly~!"

"Thanks... That means a lot."

Mask: