TwenTae:

Hyungs, wanna hangout in my house? Just have the feeling to see you guys.

Ihatesnakeu:

Oh sure, no problem Taebear! Hobi hyung will be there to make your life brighter and exciting.

RM:

Me and Jin are going as well, Jin is showering right now and said that he needed to see his babies.

Yoongay:

Eventhough I want to say no, I can't cuz I know chim won't let me go near him if I don't go.

Jimin95jams:

Good thing you know boo! :)

Bunnykook:

I believe i don't have to say anything here since I live in the same house as his...

TwenTae:

Alrighty then! See you guys soon! Bring some snacks and drinks!!

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and waited for Kookie and Jimin. Suddenly,  a strong, veiny arm wrapped around my waist which made me jump a bit. I look to whoever that person is and it turns out it was Kookie.  We both just kept on talking until Jimin came.  Since we will hangout in my house, Jimin will just go with us and wait for the hyungs to arrive.

On the way home, we grabbed some snacks and drinks first... and when we were done, Kookie drove us back home.

Kook said he will just shower so me and Jimin went to my room first. I told Jimin that I want to talk to him, hobi hyung, and Jin hyung when they arrive... He agreed before asking what it was about.. So i told him what I was thinking for a while now and I needed advice from them. I also asked him to inform Jin hyung and Hobi hyung about it and rquested Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung to distract Jungkook, so that he won't be suspicious on where we are.

~Time Skip~

All the hyungs have arrived and we are all here in the dining room because Jin hyung insisted to eat a proper meal instead of snacks and drinks only.
We ate, not-so-peacefully and non of us bothered because we were always like this.

Jin hyung soon cleaned the dishes and the other just stayed on table while still talking. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi hyungs were so immersed in talking about music, which actually caught Jungkook's full attention.

I tapped Jimin's lap, as a sign that we should go upstairs to my room. I stood up first and looked at Jin hyung knowingly...

Fortunately, Kookie didn't noticed it. So i took the chance to tip toe to my room. Few moments later, Jimin and Jin hyung came to my room and locked the door, incase someone barges in.

"So what's up? " They both said as they junped into my bed.

"I have been thinking lately... I don't know what will happen once our parents come back but I just can't keep this inside of me.. As of now, i don't really care if we are brothers by law... But.... I really want to confess my feelings to him." I said carefully while looking at both of their expressions.

Before I knew it, both of them were squealing and jumping around my room and screaming that their ship is actually sailing. I shushed them before Kookie hears it and try to go inside.

"Tae, baby,you don't know how long me and Jimin have been waiting for this moment. Hoseok would be so happy as well... unfortunately, he got stuck between the other boys." Jin hyung said while clapping slowly.

"Do you think it's a good idea? I don't want to ruin the relationship i have now with jungkook... if it would make us awkward after I confess, i would rather be brothers with him. But the thing is... what if it would result in a good thing? That is why I'm risking it."

"Oh Taebear.... Look,whatever happens,always remember that me and the other hyungs are always here for you alright? You are considered as our little brother and also my soulmate, so don't be scared of trying new things... we will always be here to support you. Do whatever you want to do.. it's your life,so enjoy it." Jiminie said and I immediately teared up and hugged both of them. I couldn't be more thankful for having someone like them.

Third person's POV

As the three boys were talking in Taehyung's room, the 4 other boys have stopped talking about music.

Instead, they have been giving Jungkook some advices.. since the youngest among all of them have requested go help him out and sort the feelings towards his so called 'brother'. The hyungs in front of them tried their best to stop theirselves from smiling and fanboying cuz the ship of the group is actually making a progress.

All the hyungs (except JK obviously) knew that Tae wanted to confess to Jungkook since they  knew it from their boyfriends. The 3 guys were indeed shocked when the youngest of the group said something.

"Hyungs, help me confess to Tae."

Jungkook said, proudly while showing his signature bunny smile.... he was proud of himself that he got the courage to actually tell this to their hyungs and in addition, he was also determined to confess because he couldn't stop thinking about that person, that Tae wants to confess to... so in conclusion, before Tae could confess and be taken by someone,he would do the honour and do it first....meanwhile...the 3 guys in front of him, could only think of was:

'this is gonna be interesting'.

_____________________________________

Hey loves! New Update 🤪

Incase some of you don't know yet, I edited / added smth in Chapter 27, I totally forgot about it and wrote another thing.. so I'm sorry for that... just saying if y'all wanna see it....

Plussss!!
I've been reading other vkook books and there are some good books i read and something inside me said that i should write an au like that..

it's like one of them has a child/ children because of an unplanned pregnancy... the child grew up without the mother... and eventually they found someone who could fulfill as their mom/ dad figure... at the same time, thinking it's time to give their father happiness....

So wat y'all think? Should i write an au of vkook like that? I just found it cute and stuff so lemme know your thoughts!😅

Anywayssss
Thanks for the love and the support!!💞
Leave a comment and vote 😉