Chapter 64

Quinn's POV

Nick starts the tour with the second floor as he leads down a narrow hallway and when he turns the corner there are 4 doors, "I think you are going to like this." Nick smiles pulling my hand to the end of the hallway and opens the door, "This is the spare bedroom."The spare bedroom might look basic but I think that is what gives it the charming feeling, the walls are painted dark tan with two windows that overlook the city, the dark brown dresser with personal items on top that remind me being in a hotel room, two black nightstands on either side of king sized bed,and the bed has white pillows, a white comforter, and black sheets. "Not what I was expecting but very nice." Nick walks out of the room and waits for me to walk out before closing the door and walking over to the second door,

"This is the bathroom." Nick opens the door revealing a beautiful bathroom. It has a stone sink with wooden drawers, a tub that bathtub that looks like it could wash your cares away, and a glass walk in shower with a tiny window to look out at the city. "Very nice Nick." Nick closes the door and walks over to the third door, "I have a feeling that this might be your favorite room." Nick opens the door and once I walk inside I right away fall in love with the room that is nothing but a closet.

To the right there is a makeup station that looks like it belongs in the dressing room of a famous person completed with its own makeup chair and any type of makeup you can think of, then you have clothes that have sorted by season starting with spring and ending with winter, and then in a separate closet you have evening wear and dresses. In the middle of the room is a large window with the dark tan curtains closed and a little area here all the jewelry and accessories are. Left of the room you have nothing but racks and racks of shoes of any kind you can think of. "You were right Nick, I really do love this room." Nick chuckles inclining his head, "I thought you would." Nick walks away from the doorway heading back down the hall, and it takes everything in me to force myself to walk of the closet and close the door behind me.

I catch up to Nick noticing that we passed the last door that doesn't have a normal lock on it, instead it has some kind of security pass code lock, "What about this room?" I ask pointing to the door, "That room is off limits to anyone that isn't me." He lightly snaps at me walking out of the hallway and heads back to the main part of the apartment while I look at the door thinking of what Nick might be hiding in there. I give up trying to figure it out and catch up to Nick as he walks through the doorway that is closest to elevator only, down the hallway Nick first shows me his private gym which explains how Nick manages to keep his body, and right next door is another door,

"This would be my room." He says opening the door and letting me go in first. Nick's room is something else altogether with soft tan carpet and tan walls that one is made of massive floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the city and the window has a glass door which opens to one side and give you access to the outdoor balcony space. A whole wall that is dedicated to his flat screen that mounted on the wall with movie shelves built around it is holding all different movies, two dark brown sitting chairs with one close to the window and the other one is right next to one of the two dark brown nightstands that are places on either side of the California king sized bed that has dark tan and black pillows,black comforter, and tan colored sheets.

To the left of the entrance way is a small hallway that leads to what looks like a closet on the right-hand side and the master bathroom at the very end. "Talk about luxury." I say admiring the room and when I look closer to the what is on the wall where Nick's bed is I see that they are playbills from different shows like Annie, Mamma Mia, Cinderella, Rent, Les Miserables, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Grease, Little Shop of Horrors, Damn Yankees, and those are just a few of that are the wall, "Have you seen all these shows?" Nick sighs leaning against another wall,

"Actually,those are all shows that I have been in." I look at Nick with wide eyes and shocked, "You have been in all of these shows?" I ask looking from Nick to the wall of playbills then back to Nick, "I told you I loved the arts, and I used to spend a lot of time in community theater" Nick nudges his head towards the hallway and starts walking down it with me not far behind. "This is my closet."He says pushing the double tan sliding doors open to a closet that is a little smaller than the one upstairs but Nick's closet looks very professional and very organized.

"And this is the master bathroom." The master bathroom takes my breath away. The bathroom as a storage closet right next to the whole wall that has been turned into an open glass-lined steam walk in shower, in the middle of the room is a giant stone marble wall with one side of is a place to put your belongs and the other side has a medium sized deep soaking tub, the back wall is yet another massive floor-to-ceiling window, lastly against the right side of the wall is the dark brown counter top with two sinks which are separated by only a tray of bathroom products and the wall is actually a mirror. "Nick, your place is beyond words, I can't actually form words that could describe the elegant and beauty of this place." Nick smiles as he walks away from me and back into the bedroom part of the room. 

"It has taken me a long time to get this place the way I want it and for this place to actually feel like home." I smile at him trying to understand how much work he must have put into this place but I can't find myself actually imagining it.