Chapter 12

Quinn's POV

I stare at my reflection in the mirror in my bedroom to see that Tiffany was right when she said that this would be a makeover that I would never forget. The only three things I did was curl my hair because it was simple and it looks great on me, put a black band around my neck as an accessory, and of course I left my dog tags on even if it caused a major argument with Tiffany. On the other hand, Tiffany picked out my outfit that is composed of a black long sleeve shirt that falls off my shoulders, jean shorts with a black belt, and my high heeled sandals shoes that I bought a long time ago but never wore them until now. 

Now my outfit is nowhere near the level of Tiffany's outfit that she brought from her house

Now my outfit is nowhere near the level of Tiffany's outfit that she brought from her house. Tiffany walks out of the bathroom with her hair and makeup perfectly done which is no surprise, she has on a demi jacket, thin strapped black crop top, a gold band around her neck just like the black one I have around mine,black mini skirt that shows off too much of herself, and knee high heeled shoes.

 Tiffany walks out of the bathroom with her hair and makeup perfectly done which is no surprise, she has on a demi jacket, thin strapped black crop top, a gold band around her neck just like the black one I have around mine,black mini skirt that s...

"Now I see what Anthony was talking about." Tiffany just shrugs her shoulders as she looks in at the mirror adjusting her lipstick with her finger, "I am just being me, and anyone who doesn't like can hit the road." She turns to me and smiles at me looking me up and down, "All the guys are going to want to dance with you tonight." I raise an eyebrow at her as I look her up and down, "Compared to you, no one is even going to notice me, and that goes for both guys and girls."Tiffany laughs sitting on my bed and pulls out her tiny makeup mirror putting finishing touches already on her flawless makeup,

"I already invited someone to the club tonight." I place my hands on my hips, "Who is this stranger that you are just now telling me about." I walk over to the bed sitting next to her as she smacks her lips and puts away her mirror, "He is just a mechanic that I met at the body shop a couple of days ago, and we kind of hit it off." I lightly nudge her shoulder in shock that she would keep something like this from me. "Do I get to at least know his name?" As I look at Tiffany I can tell that for the first time in all the years I have known her she seems really interested in this guy, and not just after him for one night."His name is Clay Hayes." Our talk is interrupted by the sound of my bedroom door opening and in walks Anthony and Emery.

Anthony is wearing a pair of expensive sunglasses, his favorite dark blue fitted short sleeve button-down shirt, his gold chain that he never takes off unless he is showering, his matching gold Rolex, blue jeans that are a little faded at the knees, and nice white sneakers. Emery is wearing a white tank top with no sides, black running pants with white strings tied on the front and white stripes down the middle of the sides, and black sneakers on his feet.

"You two clean up very nice." I say admiring the two guys who look at both Tiffany and I, "And I have to say that this is a look that I never thought I would see on Quinn Callahan." Anthony comments but I can feel the gaze of Emery as he looks me up and down. "I think you look great Quinn." I tuck a strain of my hair behind my ear as I feel a small amount of blush creep across my cheeks."Thanks Emery." Tiffany rolls her eyes as Anthony just lets out a little laugh as everyone feels the awkward tension between Emery and me.

"We should get going." Tiffany heads out with Anthony behind her leaving Emery and I alone in my room, "After you." I grab my purse off my bed before walking out into the hallway with Emery right behind me. I walk downstairs to see my dad leaning against the wall and my brother sitting on the back of the couch, "Are you insane? You really think that I am going to let my daughter out of this house dressed like that?" My dad snarls at the others as his over protective nature kicks in and gets the best of him, 

"Dad it isn't that bad, I am mostly covered." My brother nudges my dad getting his attention, "I have to agree with Quinn on this one dad, and compared to what the lovely Tiffany is wearing, Quinn looks like a nun." My brother smiles over at Tiffany who just ruffles his hair, "Thanks for the compliment." I walk up to my dad and I can tell that he is having a rough time letting me go, and the only other times I have seen him like this was any of my first day of school,the day I graduated early from high school, and of course the day I moved to Wisconsin."I will be fine dad, and if it makes you feel better I will text you every hour to let you know I am okay." My dad lets out a large grunt as he crosses his arms over his chest,

"I better get a text every hour on the dot young lady, and the moment I don't you better believe that I am jumping in my squad car and I will be coming to look for you." I hug my dad knowing that no matter how old I am he will always see me as his little girl, "You still have that mace in your purse?" He whispers in my ear which gets me to smile as we pull out of the hug, "Yes I still have it,and I still remember all the mix marital arts training you made me do from the time I was 10." My dad kisses my forehead as he and my brother head in the garage to work on my brother's car.

"That went a lot better than I thought it would, your dad must be letting up in his old age." I incline my head at Emery who nods his head and smacks Anthony upside his head, "Can we please get going, I have someone waiting for me." Tiffany says rushing out of the house, "What is she talking about?" Emery asks and I just roll my eyes, "I will explain everything on our way." The two guys and I head outside and pile into Anthony's jeep as the four of us head to the club.