8

"Babe I've ran you a bath" Adam smiled walking out of the bathroom

"What you tryna say Ruzek" I laughed raising my eyebrow.

"You stink girl, now get that ass in that bathroom" he chuckled.

"Only if you join me" I said biting my bottom lip.

I don't know what had come over me this afternoon but I was flirting with him a lot. I knew we had chemistry and it was good. But right now I was playing with fire.

"You just want to see me naked, I knew you couldn't deny the view girl" he smirked at me.

"Nah I just don't want to be alone." I whispered.

He walked up to me placed one hand on my hip and ran the other one down my slightly swollen cheek.

"Voight you are being very flirty today" he whispered his face dangerously close to mine. "Why"

"After what happened I just want to feel loved" I whispered.

Adam instantly pulled me into a hug.

"You don't need to put on a flirty facade with me babe. You know I will love you which ever way you need but it is far too soon to be doing anything" he whispered kissing the top of my head.

"I don't know what I'm doing Ruzek" I whispered holding tears back.

"Hey that's ok Voight" he whispered.

"Can you still join me I just want to be held" I sniffled.

"Of course I can, now come on before the water gets cold" he smiled taking me hand leading me into the bath room.

It didn't take long for for Adam to strip off and get in the bath before me.

I glanced in the mirror taking a look at the state of my face.

Sighing as I unbuttoned Adam's shirt before climbing in the bath.

As I sat between Adam's legs I leaned back resting against his chest letting the hot water relax my muscles.

"You know I still think you are beautiful" he whispered in my ear as he ran his fingers down my arm. "Now just relax and let me take care of you"

———

"The only down side of staying with you is not having that coffee as soon as I walk in" I laughed

"It will take like 5 minutes so quit moaning" Adam laughed "downside for me is you stealing all my clothes. However you do look better in my shirts than I do"

Smiling to myself as I climbed out the car heading into the district.

"Voight, Ruzek new picture day" Trudy shouted after us.

Turning round laughing.

"Not for me it ain't, not looking like I've been through the ring with Tyson" I shrugged "anyway what's wrong with my old picture"

"The one that was taken 3 years ago?" Trudy questioned raising her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah that one" I said leaning on the desk

"Well for starters you are now blonde" she laughed.

"Pretty boy will take his though" I said shoving Ruzek onto the cross.

"Have I told you how much I hate you Voight" he said before smirking for the camera.

"Yeah yeah you love me really" I smirked before heading upstairs. With Ruzek close behind me.

As I walked in I saw there was a bunch of flowers on my desk.

"Aww guys, thanks" I smiled before turning to Ruzek "Oi you think I'm missing a coffee"

"Someone's in a better mood today" jay laughed.

Smirking to myself as I saw Adam walk to the break out room shaking his head laughing.

"You have a problem with coffee Ruzek" Kevin laughed.

"For the record I do not have a problem with coffee. I have a problem without coffee"  Adam shrugged.

"I second that now hurry up" I laughed.

After about 5 minutes a coffee was placed on my desk.

"Here you go for the princess" Adam smirked.

"Thank you" I grinned taking a sip. "And don't you forget it"

"It's good to have you back Voight" al laughed.

———

"Urgh desk duty is so boring" I whined spinning round in my chair to face Adam.

"It's either this or be bored at home" Adam laughed.

"Oi you two back to work" dawson scolded.

"Definitely feels like I'm being babysat" I moaned.

"Well your dad knows you and he knows Adam so I'm making sure you don't bugger off into the locker room and start making out or something" al shrugged.

"Urgh" I groaned. "Who even saw"

"So it did happen. We all thought jay was chatting shit" antonio laughed.

"Don't worry babe we can make out at home" Adam cried with laughter.

"I hate you all right now" I groaned getting up to go make a coffee.

"What's the deal with you and Ruzek" antonio asked getting a mug out for himself.

"Nothing al" I sighed.

"I'm guessing that's a problem" he asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know we kind of have a thing when we are both single" I sighed.

"Friends with benefits" he said raising his eyebrow.

"Kind of but more of like a relationship if that makes sense" I said.

"Yeah I get it kid" he smiled. "But you want more"

"I don't know" I sighed " I don't know what I want. My head is all over the place at the moment, I didn't even think I liked that you know"

"No one is rushing you kiddo but you have just got to follow your heart kid" he smiled as I filled his mug up.