28

"Babe what you doing?" Adam asked as he placed a mug on the coffee table

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Babe what you doing?" Adam asked as he placed a mug on the coffee table.

"Looking at apartments" I smiled "I still haven't got round to moving out of my old place"

He took the iPad off me.

"Hey I was using that" I sulked.

"Heather I want you to move in with me" he smiled rubbing my feet.

"Really" I smiled.

"Yeah, I was going to ask you before we went on the break. And I don't want to miss anything with the pregnancy" he smiled "so what you say?"

"Course I will move in with you baby" I smiled.

"How about we move you stuff tomorrow?" He asked

"Sounds like a plan. Did you know 20 weeks falls just before Christmas" I smiled relaxing into the sofa.

"What you thinking in that pretty little head of yours" Adam laughed.

"It's my turn to host the intelligence Christmas Day this year, well now our turn and just thought about surprising them" I said.

"Sounds like a good idea, now how about we order a Chinese and we watch the new rick and morty" Adam said opening the takeaway app.

"It's like you read my mine" I laughed.

———

Naturally I woke from my sleep, there was nothing better than waking up in Adam's arms. Turning my head I smiled to myself as I watched him sleep.

He would hate me for saying this but he was so cute when he slept. Every so often he would scrunch his nose up or his cheek would twitch.

I still couldn't believe I was pregnant. Especially with Adam, but this was the thing that made us realise that we were being stupid, and what we have is true.

Scrolling through Pinterest and Instagram I started to get ideas on how to tell everyone. Not long later I felt Adam start to stir.

"Morning baby" he said sleepily.

"Morning" I smiled putting my phone down. "I've been thinking would you want to find out what sex the baby is"

"I was gonna ask you the same time but yeah I want to find out" he smiled

"Good because I want to know as well" I smiled snuggling into his side, it also goes with how I plan on telling everyone"

"How long have you been awake?" He laughed kissing my head.

"Urm about half hour" I laughed.

"Ok so what's your idea?" He asked.

"I'm thinking of getting some baby grows that have 'don't mess with me my uncle/auntie is in intelligence' printed on them" I said

"I like that idea" he whispered stroking my back. "Now how about I go make us breakfast then we can head over and start clearing your apartment"

"Pancakes" I giggled.

"You are such a child Voight you do realise this" adam laughed as he climbed out of bed.

"I know and another thing I know is I'm never gonna get sick of seeing you walk round in just your boxers" I smirked.

———

Taking a walk round my old apartment for one last time, I smiled at the good memories I had in this place.

Rubbing my stomach I smiled, my life had changed so much in the last year I was honestly excited to see what the future would hold.

"Hey you" Adam smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey" I whispered.

"What you thinking" he asked.

"Just about everything that's happened in this place. The good stuff though we made so many memories here" I said.

"And we will make a whole load more especially with this little one" he smiled placing his hand on my stomach.

"I've spoke to trudy and we are going to open a cresh at the district to help with childcare and stuff" I smiled.

"That's great baby, but it's for you really" he laughed "you are gonna be a crazy momma bear"

"Hey" I giggled. "It is true though however you cannot talk how protective are you going to be mr especially if it's a little girl"

"Well" he shrugged

"Either way this little one is going to be ok after all she will have Voight and Ruzek blood and we are pretty tough" I smiled.

"Yeah we are" he whispered kissing the top of my head. "Now come on I said to you dad we would go round today for dinner"

"Wait you making plans to go round to my old mans" I said pretending to be shocked.

"Got to make sure he still likes me" Adam laughed linking his fingers between mine as we walked out the apartment.

———

"So when you telling everyone" dad asked

"We are going to do it on Christmas Day" I grinned "also you will find out if it's a girl or a boy as well"

"I just want to scream it from the roof but this one won't let me" Adam laughed.

"I just want to get to 20 weeks and then we can tell everyone" I smiled softly.

"I know princess" Adam said placing a hand on my stomach.

"However I don't know how long I can keep the food poisoning story up" I shrugged "the guys are going to know something is up with me not drinking"

"You will figure something out" dad smiled at me. "Have you thought of names yet?"

"Yeah but we are keeping them secret until the baby is born" Adam smiled.

"I've been thinking, would you let me out on pa-" I started to say.

"No" both dad and Adam said at the same time.

"You didn't even let me finish" I huffed.

"Because you was going to ask if you can go on patrol" Adam smiled "and there is no way that is happening"

"Urgh not fair" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest.