"BITCH IMMA COW! BITCH IMMA COW!" he shouts as he grabs a random broom and dances with it.

he continued to dance around, making the giant room his stage. the song ended and just at that moment, a door creaked open. sicheng froze in his tracks.

'could it be one of the maids? no, yuta sent all his workers home early today.' sicheng cracked open the door a little more to see a pair of black shoes run out of sight. he was getting worried now.

he sneakily walked around the halls, following the sound of the mysterious footsteps. there were whispers. sicheng kept in mind that he should probably call the police. he searched his pockets for his phone. damn it, he forgot he was playing his music on it and left it in the room. he heard not one, but three  sets of footsteps.

'well, i guess there's no stopping now,' sicheng thought to himself.

there was some laughter until something caught sicheng's attention.

"c'mon, we gotta find him," the voice boomed out.

'find him? yuta? OMG THEYRE GONNA KILL HIM!'

sicheng had to do something. he couldn't just let yuta get hurt like that! sicheng had no backup, all he had to think of was a plan of attack.

he quietly ran to the kitchen, hoping to find something useful. he found a pot, a lid, and a broom. sicheng didn't know what he was doing, but he was determined. he put the pot on top of his head, positioned the lid to be his shield, and grabbed the end of the broom. he was going to fight back!

"for yuta!" he screamed out.

sicheng ran as fast as he could, sliding through the hallways, busting open the doors, and almost breaking a vase on the way there. he made his way to where the strangers were.

"TAKE THAT!" he screamed. he started to beat one of them with his broom. he stopped once he noticed that the other 2 were just laughing.

'what?...'

he took off the random kitchenware and put the broom down. he then recognized the three males as the people he met the other day with yuta.

'fuck.'

the other 2 males just kept on laughing as the tall male was holding his head in pain and whimpering.

"what the hell man!" lucas screamed out in english. he was on the verge of tears.

this is what took the others out. one of them almost fell to the floor laughing.

"ok, THIS made it so worth it." one of them let out, still laughing.

sicheng just stood there in shock until he finally came to his senses.

"oh my god!! i'm so so sorry fuck, uhm- let me get you an ice pack or something-" sicheng rushed to the ginormous refrigerator in yuta's fridge, cursing as he saw that yuta didn't have ice packs.

'ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO HAVE EVERYTHING, HE'S RICH!'

he frowned and just took a random bag of frozen corn and ran back to the tall male in pain.

"here, uh.. hope this helps with the pain?" the taller just stares at him with a sad pout and snatches the bag out of his hand, placing it on his head, and seeking doyoung out for comfort. doyoung pushed him away with a disgusted expression.

"haha um.. I'm sicheng by the way uh.. from the um.. bar the other night."

he felt embarrassed, he probably seemed like a whore. he kinda is one but.. it's complicated,  y'know? he stood there awkwardly, hoping yuta would finish his fucking shower already.

they just nodded at him, (except for lucas, he was being a crybaby) giving him small smirks in return. kun and doyoung just lay lazily sit down on the couch, lucas taking up the rest of the large comfy couch when he lays down.

"so.. how was is it with yuta the other night hm?"

sicheng just stood there awkwardly smiling, his face a bright cherry red. he nodded trying to pretend they didn't say anything.

a loud sigh was heard throughout the whole house.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here?" yuta said with a frown. he didn't like the fact that all of his friends were alone with sicheng. all eyes turned onto him as he entered the room.

lucas immediately forgot about his 'injured' head and lit up. "happy friendship day, yuta!! we came to-"

sicheng tuned out their conversation, his mouth practically watering as he stared at yuta. sure, he was only wearing a white shirt and sweatpants but shit he is-

sicheng snapped out of his thirsting as he noticed doyoung walk back into the room with a big case of beer. sicheng scrunched his nose in disgust, not wanting to be present when they all start getting drunk. he sneakily left the room, and ran up the large staircase not wanting them to notice that he left. he shut the door and plopped on the bed, getting engulfed in a river of soft expensive sheets.

he was bored so he just scrolled through his phone a bit, before his face lit up when he got an idea. he immediately went to facetime his younger brother, waiting for him to answer. he was very close to his younger brother, and he tried to keep it that way even if he lived far from his family now. he smiled as the younger's face appeared on the screen.

"renjunnie!"

renjun was laying on what seemed liked a bed. he had a blue hoodie on and waved at sicheng. he smiled lightly, completely silent.

renjun was only 14 and he got bullied a lot in school. sicheng felt bad because he got bullied at his age,too. he tried to do everything he could to help but it seemed as if nothing worked. the two were in silence for a bit.

"are you sick? you look a little red," sicheng let out, breaking the ice.

renjun hesitated for a bit, but then slightly nodded. sicheng knew something was wrong from the second that renjun answered the call.

"is everything okay junnie??"

renjun just kinda frowned and shook his head, his eyes starting to water. he choked on his tears a bit before responding.

"no." he spoke so softly, you could barely hear him.

sicheng's heart ached as he saw his baby brother break down in front of him. he just wanted to comfort and tell him everything would be okay.

"renjun...please don't cry. i'm here for you, ok?" sicheng worriedly said, slightly tearing up. "wanna tell me what happened?"

renjun nodded. no.

"no? can you explain why you're crying? are mom and dad there?"

renjun nodded no again. silence grew again like a black rose with thorns as sharp as swords.

"wanna just stay on call for a bit?"

renjun finally nodded. yes. sicheng smiled, he was happy that he could calm down his little brother.

they stayed on call for another 40 minutes, sicheng just saying sweet-encouraging comments to renjun the whole time. renjun eventually fell asleep, it made sicheng happy that he could atleast get some rest. he decided to sleep as well, ignoring all of the loud cheers and laughter coming from downstairs.

sicheng was relieved that renjun was feeling a little better after their call, but he was worried for his future.

'maybe if i just sleep.. all my troubles will go away'

____________________________

WHEW this chapter was a roller coaster.. sorry for the delay, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! <3