jaehyun's emotions boiled up even more by the second. he never felt this angry at
yuta ever. he wanted something to happen to yuta. he didn't know what but he felt like he deserved to suffer a bit.

"i HATE him."

jaehyun stood there in silence while momo chuckled to herself.

"i see we have many common interests," momo seductively said while she poked his nose, "i would like to hear from you again."

they exchanged their contact information as jaehyun decided to leave the club for the night and get a ride home. his feelings were messed up and could hardly think of anything else besides the many reasons why he should be mad a yuta. when he finally got home. jaehyun laid down on his bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

______________________________

lucas pressed doyoung's doorbell once. he was excited, he wanted to go surprise yuta again for 'national friendship day' which he found extremely important for some reason. if one day there is a random holiday, do NOT tell lucas. he will find some odd way to celebrate it. like just last week was 'national use a water fountain day' and let's just say that lucas did not take that holiday lightly...

lucas pressed on doyoung's doorbell again. this time he was almost bouncing off the walls. he looked like he drank a gallon of 5-hour energy drinks. there had been no sign of any doyoung but his car was in the driveway.

"maybe he's just getting ready to celebrate too!" lucas exclaimed to himself. knowing doyoung, that definitely was not the case.

"oh well... he leaves me with no choice."

suddenly, lucas cracked his knuckles and shook them out. he pressed one finger onto the doorbell. he spammed it at the speed of light.

in your lifetime, you will never hear as many doorbells go off than here. lucas did not stop spamming until he found any sign of life. lucas looked up, started from the bedroom window abruptly opening.

"WHAT???" doyoung screamed from his window, "i swear to god lucas, is this is another one of your singing telegrams i'll-"

"happy national friendship day good old pal!" he yelled up, smiling at doyoung. doyoung just rolled his eyes and closed the window, making his way down the steps and to the front door.

"alright, now what are we doing for yet ANOTHER useless holiday?" doyoung asked. lucas frowned at his comment.

"first of all they're not USELESS they are very important. and second, we're gonna go pick up kun and go to yuta's house!!"

the older male just sighed, and went back inside his house. he showed up 5 minutes later outside in jeans and an oversized hoodie , combed hair, but still looking like he had just woken up from a nap. to be honest.. he probably was napping.

"alright, let's go!!"

the whole ride to pick up kun was chaotic. doyoung tried to sleep a bit more on the way there, but he was with lucas so of course that didn't happen. the first 5 minutes were fine, until poker face by lady gaga came on. doyoung just sat in the car with a miserable expression even after picking up kun, the chinese male just laughing at lucas and conversing with him in mandarin.

doyoung literally ran out of the car the second they parked in yuta's driveway. the others quickly caught up, standing behind doyoung as he grabbed the emergency key from underneath the welcome mat. he was too lazy to knock and wait for yuta, he just wanted to sneak into his booze cabinet, get drunk, and then go home and nap some more.

meanwhile inside, sicheng was dancing around in yuta's room while doja cat was playing in the background. yuta was showering, so he had a lot of time to spare.. yuta likes taking long showers for some reason, probably because his stress levels were always as high as mount everest.