Chapter 19: Talk About Possessive

Chapter 19: Talk About Possessive (Another favorite of mine :) -Bri*

Taylor's POV:

Neither of us spoke another word about the family issue we had. And I'm greatful for that.

I'm still thinking of a way to get Nick back for shoving me in the pool. Were all in the living room, aside from Brad and Sandy who went to by groceries. The TV is on but I'm not really paying attention, I'm brainstorming different ideas for Nick. Ten minutes and one head ache later I finally get an idea but I need to get Nick out of the house to tell everyone about it.

I think I'll just send him to the cafe for breakfast tomarrow morning the tell everyone the plan. Then the morning after that, I'll put it into action. I remember doing this same thing to Marcus when I was fifteen. Sadly I don't have the video anymore. It was in my dad's attic and I never got it down before his house was sold. I hope whoever found it had a good laugh.

-----Next Morning-----

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for everone to get up. Sandy gets up soon after, she goes to the kitchen to cook but I stop her, "Sandy come here,"

She walks up to me and I whisper because Dominic has his wolf hearing, "Don't cook, I'm sending Nick to the cafe. I have something to talk to you all about,"

She nods and sits down, "Is it bad?" she asks.

"No, it's a prank. I want to get the idiot back for shoving me in the pool," I reply. She smiles shaking her head and turning on the TV. My mind drifts off to the whole Aiden problem. How much longer can we stay here? Then I start thinking about work... The station! I pull out my phone and call Andy.

(Bold is Andy, Regular print is Taylor)

"Taylor? Where have you been?! You missed two days without calling!"

"I'm sorry Andy, it's just that I kind of got myself into some stuff and I can't really get out of it. I don't know when I can come back, really."

"Taylor, I love you like a daughter, but I'm going to have to let you go if you can't come in. When you get stuff straightened out just come back down and I can re-hire you. It might take a lot of covering but I'll manage. But until then, I'm sorry Taylor."

"It's understansdable."

After we say our goodbye's I hang up. I can't believe I just got layed off. I sigh and lean back. I'll just have to get over it until I can get it back.

A few hours later when Nick gets up I ask him to go to the cafe, which luickly he didn't mind doing. Everyone is now sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys, I'v got an idea on what I'm going to do to get Nick back for shoving me in the pool," Everyone looks my way eager to know.

"Ok, here's what we do..."

-----Next morning-----

It's currently five in the morning and were quietly setting things up. The plan is that I sneak into our room and blow an air horn, wakeing Nick up. With werewolf hearing, that won't be to pleasnt. We buttered the floor outside his room, so when he chases me, I can jump over it but he won't know its there. When he falls it will give me a head start down the stairs.

At the bottom of the stair case is plastic wrap which he will hit. Then I run out on the patio and hide behind the wall. When he runs out after me, I shove him in the pool. Just to top it all of I put pink hair dye in his shampoo.

Once were done setting up camera's, Brett hands me the air horn. I sneak into the room but leave the door open so I can run. I put the air horn right beside his head and blow it. He screams and hits the floor. I die laughing, and when I see him stand up I take off. I reach the end of the hallway before he is out the door. I turn around just in time to see him slide on the floor and fall, "Taylor!" He yells.

I take off running down the stair case. When I get to the patio door I look back again and see him hit the plastic wrap, falling backwards. I run out the door and hide behind the wall. He runs out and looks in both directions, when he looks at me I shove him hard enough to fall backwards and into the pool. I stand at the door with everyone, all of us laughing.

He jumps out of the pool and walks towards me. Right before he gets to reaching distance, Grant pours flower from the roof. He tries to shake it out of his air but only rubs it in even more.

Now, I'm on the ground laughing. I run and lock myself in Brett's room which is beside ours. I hear the shower turn on. Once the shower cuts off, wait for it...

"Taylor!"

I unlock the door and step out only to see Nick in just a towel standing in the hallway with neon pink hair dye mixed with his natural color. I slap my hand over my mouth and try not to laugh but it doesn't work at all. I fall on the ground banging my hand on the ground laughing like a maniac. God this is great, I think we all needed this!

"I'll get you for this!" He says pointing at his hair, then walks back in our room, slamming the door which just makes me laugh harder.

I go down stairs and wait for him to come down so everyone can see it. He walks into the kitchen with his hoodie on his head.

Everyone watches as I sneak up behind him to pull his hoodie off. Right when I'm about to grab it he say's, "Pull my hoodie and I will kill you,"

"Sandy start planning my funeral!" I yell before I pull it off and run behind Brett and clinging to his shirt for dear life. When I hear him coming I wrap my arms around Brett and yell, "Don't let him kill me!"

Because I'm his mate, I sence his attitude go from playfull to pi**ed. I feel him grab my arm, then he grabs Brett's shirt by the collar and shoves him away. He pulls me behind him and growls.

"It was just a joke," I say pulling from his hold. Talk about possessive; it must be his Wolf influencing him. He takes me by my arm and pulls me upstairs. Yep, I'm gonna get it. It will be hard to take him seriously with that pink hair though.