The Key To Self Destruction is Love

~Caution +18 in this chapter read at your own risk~
Harley stirred asleep in Damon's arms. Damon hugged her kissed her forehead while caressing her hair while she calmed down. Everyone left them alone and went home or to work. Harley woke up, rubbed her eyes, and saw Damon looking at her. "Hey." "Hi Alec." "Woah you haven't called me that since we where little!" Damon said excited as Harley rolled her eyes. "Let me get up and let you rest on your bed." Harley was about to get up when Damon pulled her back down and kissed her. "I'm not letting you get out of here." Damon said between kisses while pinning her down on the bed. "Alec you're hurt you need to..." Damon kissed Harley shutting her off while his hands traced every part of her body. "Alexander...." Harley moaned as Damon kissed down her neck while his hand travel down her pants. "Guys what..?" Grayson walked in the room to see Alexander in some sort of pain hugging Harley who was there very surprised looking at him. "Dad! What are you doing here?!" "Just came to check on you I'll be on my office if you need me also please get off the bed Damon is injured and needs to sleep." Damon acted innocently as he entered a finger on Harley causing her to yelp. "Are you alright Harley." "Ye.. Yes! I'm fine just a little pain on the shoulder that's all." Harley tried to smile while Damon kept moving his finger and adding another. "Alright see ya later guys I'm going to close the door bye." "Bye!" Both of them yelled. Harley turned around to glare at Damon but Damon kissed her. "Harley..." "Da.. Alexander please someone can walk in!" Damon smirked. "Don't worry about it and don't fake that you don't like it." "You're hurt stop..." Damon ignored Harley's pleas and continued fingering her while kissing down to her chest. "Harley babe help." Harley took off her shirt and bra while blushing hard. Damon smiled and started kissing down her chest and sucked on her breast. Harley took off her clothes and helped Damon take off his. "The ivy ain't bothering you?" "No and shh." Damon said as he entered her causing Harley to moan loudly. Damon laughed and Harley hit is good arm. "I guess there's no other way than to kiss you so you won't get us caught." "Damon..." Damon kissed Harley while moving slowly in her allowing her to get used to his length inside her. Damon moved faster and kissed Harley harder. They separated for breathe once in a while and Harley bit her lip trying to suppress her moans. "You have blood on your lips.." Damon kissed her again going harder  and faster. "Alexander... I'm..." "I know me too...." they both said after a while. After riding off their high Harley wrapped herself in a blanket and grabbed her bag with clothes on it and ran into the bathroom. She locked the bathroom and got her stuff out and went into the shower. "Fuck what did we just do." Harley bumped her head a bit on the tile of the shower then continued to shower. She got out and got ready she got out the bathroom and collected the clothes she wore earlier and placed it in a plastic bag then shoved it in her duffel backpack. Damon just looked at her smiling and laughing at how red she was. "Not funny Damon go wash yourself." "Fine but I'll tell you one thing." "What?" "I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to do it again with you." Damon laughed as he entered the bathroom while Harley yelled and plopped down on the sofa trying to hide her face. She collected herself and called the nurse and insisted for them to Clean and change the sheets. Harley pulled out her textbook and pretended to be reading so the nurse wouldn't ask any questions. The nurse cleaned and left the room and Harley sighed in relief. Damon came out of the bathroom changed and stood in front of Harley. "The bed is clean Damon go get on it." "But I want to sit down." Sit over there and hook the ivy system there." Damon pouted and sat over next to the outlet. "What is that, that you're reading." "Our homework." "You're going to make both of our homework's?" "You weren't injured on the hand that you write with so no do it yourself lazy butt." Harley looked at Damon then focused on her homework. Damon got his note book and started writing notes on what he was reading from Harley's book since it was on the sofas armrests. Grace walked in and stopped and looked at them questioningly. "What are you guys doing?" "Homework." Both said without looking up. Grace shrugged and sat on a chair and looked at a magazine.
Grayson arrived back to his house and was greeted by the maid who stopped him and gave him the mail. Grayson looked at the velvet box out of all the mail. Raymond took a sip of his tea and then pointed at the box. "That's what we are looking for." Grayson looked confused at the box then at Raymond then walked towards the sofa and sat on it. "Open the box Alexander." Alexander opened the box and grabbed the note and opened while putting the box on the coffee table. Alexander my love I know you still hate me for trying to hide away from Jonathan and not being able to prevent Jonathan from kidnapping one of our daughters. Today I received a video where Jonathan was hurting Harley our daughter that you were forced to bring up alone. I was asked to trade myself for her and I know this won't amend what I did but I want my daughter to be safe like all these years by your side. I love you I know by now I'm probably not going to be able to even say it at your face and god knows what Jonathan will try to do to me but all I know that both of our daughters are safe. I wanted to tell you I found our Melanie Of course it's not Melanie Harker she's much closer than you think but for now I want you to give this necklace to Harley I know by now she probably knows about the arranged marriage and I know she misses me a lot too this will help her feel close to me. If I ever get out of Jonathan's grasps I would love to be with you and our daughters. Tell Harley I was always worried about her and Melanie our daughters it tore me not be able to be with them and most of all with you but it was for the best and safety for all of us. Ever since I heard the news of Harley getting kidnapped I knew Jonathan found out I was still alive and he found out Lucy was away so he had to plan something to get me to stop hiding. I never wanted this to happened but as soon as I found Harley that day in the hospital I wanted to be close to her and be there for her. You were always my weakness and so are my daughters I couldn't stand anything happening to you or our daughters please look out for them. With love your Ilona Mina Grayson. Alexander's tears ran down his face and he began throwing stuff from the table till Raymond stopped him and grabbed him by the end of his shirt of the neck. "Stop we need to find evidence that points at Harker not only for the disappearance of your daughter but of your wife now too, also we need to find the missing videos of your house where Harker kidnapped your youngest daughter." "But where it's been years my second daughter is missing I don't know where she is but Mina does and the worst thing is that all the little evidences I collected where either destroyed or hidden by someone!" "We have Lucy here now she's one of the main clues against Jonathan also he's afraid of her for some reason." "He's a coward and Lucy knows him well enough to even out smart him okay I trust your instincts let's go interrogate Lucy."
Lucy was looking at some paperwork when Derek plopped down on the chair in front of her desk. "What's wrong dear?" Derek looked at his mother then straighten over. "I should turn myself in." "Are you crazy?!" Melanie said from the door way. "Well that's the right way to start getting your life straight and of course that's only up to you my son." Lucy looked at his son with sympathy. "Melanie go to your boyfriend and leave me alone or you still want Harley to break your nose." Derek snickered as Melanie yelled profanities left and right at him and left both Lucy and Derek alone. "How do you think you're going to achieve straightening up other from what you done and what your father made you do?" Lucy gripped her pen trying to control her anger towards Jonathan Harker. "I need to see her and apologize." "Apologize to who exactly?" "To Harley mother." "You know what she will do when she gets to see you?" Lucy asked getting upset. "Yes.." "Yes first she's going to freak out and ran away without letting you talk to her. Want to know why?" "Why? You and you're father tortured her and you molested her.." "I did not molest her I always took care of her and most importantly I protected her till the last day she was held captive!" Derek slammed his fist on the desk making Lucy jump. "She has nightmares of you,Melanie, and your father hurting her do you think she will freaking let you near her and not even that but her fiancé won't even let you get closer to her!" "But I love her mother." Derek went up to Lucy and hugged her while he cried in her arms.
Mihrimah arrived at the hospital and went up to Damon's room when she stopped right in the hallway when she heard someone fighting and throwing stuff around. "How can you say I'm not pregnant!" Mihrimah heard the woman's voice and decided to go see. She entered the room to see Juliet being held by the nurses to prevent her from causing anymore disruption. "Ma'm the results came back and it's negative you only have the stomach flu." The doctor explained while Juliet kept thrashing against the nurses grip. "I want a second test done you hear me!" Andy just sat there in shocked looking at Juliet's reaction. Mihrimah left the scene before she got noticed and walked back to Damon's room. Andy snapped out of his shock as soon as he saw someone turn around and leave. He decided to follow the person who ended up going into another room. Andy entered the room to see Mihrimah was sitting down while talking to Harley on the couch. "Harley..." Harley looked at whoever called her name and saw Andy standing there and decided to walk up to him. "Hello Andrew what are you doing here?" "I saw Mihrimah peered in Juliet's room and I followed her curious why she went there." Mihrimah got up and walked to them. "Oh I was coming here to this room but heard the chaos your fiancé was causing so I went and checked what was going on." Mihrimah said as she crossed her arms. "Well now you have your answer now leave." Harley turned around and went to sit down where she was, grabbed her notebook, and continued with her homework. "Harley you know what's even funnier Juliet was yelling that she was pregnant and was swearing she was but she only had the stomach flu." Mihrimah laughed in Andy's face who just turn around to leave before he said anything rude to them. Andy bumped into Damon who got out the bathroom. "Hey you almost drop the ivy pole." Damon steadied the ivy pole. "Sorry I have to go..." Andy moved past Damon and left the hospital towards the parking lot where Ashley was barely getting out his car. "Hey what's up man why that face?" "Juliet only has the stomach flu and she's making a fuss over she wanting to be pregnant." Ashley tried to hold his laughter and patted Andy's back. "That must had been a ruckus." "It was not only that Mihrimah peered into the room from all the chaos Juliet was doing and I found Damon was injured somehow and Harley in the room with him...." "Cheer up man let's go for some beers and let it out I know you're still hurting from Harley's decision but you got to face it man she's right you chose Juliet over her." Andy shook Ashley off and got in the car without saying a word to Ashley. Ashley sighed, followed him, and started the car to drive away from the hospital.
Damon laid down on the bed and fell asleep meanwhile Harley and Mihrimah went into the hallway to talk. "Mihrimah I know you been hiding something that my father doesn't know." Mihrimah looked away from Harley while biting her lip. Harley grabbed Mihrimah's hands and gave them a light squeeze. "When I was kidnapped Harker showed me a video of my mother in the hospital walking around it but that's not all he showed me a video of my father and you." Mihrimah looked at Harley trying to figure out where she was going with that. "I know why you were able to donate blood to me and it's because you're my lost twin sister." Mihrimah's face went pale and tears threatened to fall off her face. "I..." "If Derek didn't pitched the idea of sending a video to our mother where his father threatened to kill me and for her to trade herself in for me Harker would've kidnapped you too." "What?!" Mihrimah looked wide eyed at Harley. "One of those days I was held captive I faked I was asleep so I could hear what both Derek and his father were planning and they were either deciding on kidnapping you or sending some sort of a message to my mother to make her act." Harley squeezed Mihrimah's hands lightly. "Before Melanie was released and she showed me those videos she told me that Harker always knew you were my sister but was trying to let things uncover of their own." "Your mother knows the truth." Mihrimah said it feeling weird mentioning it that way. "She probably made a blood test I don't care about it I was so stressed out on finding my sister and she was right in front of me." Harley said with tears as she let go of Mihrimah. Mihrimah wiped the tears that fell down her face while she turned around. "Mina went to Lady Jane's house and talked to her about exposing the truth of my heritage when I entered the house I heard her say I was your sister and her long lost daughter at first I didn't want to believe it but when you went missing and Mr. Grayson started to feel like a mess without you I understood the pain you both had." Mihrimah furiously wiped her tears and looked at Harley who was crying while looking at her. "I felt your pain of all these years of seeing our father so devastated and I felt your pain of not knowing where your sister was." Mihrimah clenched her fists and spoke again. "I always felt like I never belonged anywhere when I was little but being with you and the time I spent helping our father made me feel like I truly belonged there even without knowing you were my actual family and now that I found out I don't want to be ever separated from you ever again!" Mihrimah went up to Harley and hugged her tightly and Harley returned the hug too while sobbing her eyes out.