Come Back to Me

Harley was getting ready in the bathroom when she heard her father talking Doctor Reinfield. "Please Reinfield tell me where is Lucy staying I need to talk to her I need to know what really happened with Ilona!" Reinfield grabbed Grayson by the coat and pushed him against the wall. "I cannot disclose that information Grayson you're the best agent in this city that can uncover many crimes yet you can't solve your own problems! Keep your daughter off the hospital she needs to be taken care of more than you think now leave Lucy or anyone in this hospital alone!" Alexander glared at Reinfield and looked away to see Harley looking with disappointment at him. "I'll wait in the car Lindsey took my car.." Harley left the hospital towards the parking lot wondering why the hell Lucy Westerna was so important to her father it's like the moment he saw her he forgotten about her mother? Harley walked back and forth trying to find a solution to this never ending problem. "Harley are you alright?" She stopped in her tracks and looked towards where the voice came from. Lucy Westerna stood there looking worried at her. "Weren't you dismissed, also why do you care ever since you came in my father has been asking about you like if my mother and sister didn't matter anymore!" Harley yelled at her crying. "That's not true at all Harley now apologize." She turned around to see her father carrying some of her bags and gasping for air probably tried chasing after her. "I don't need to apologize..." Harley walked away towards the truck ignoring her fathers demand. "Harley come back this instance! Harley Raven Grayson Murray!" Alexander's voice turned dark and stormed after her daughter. "Lucy" Mina got scared and follow them she knew he only used that type of voice when he was pissed off and around Harker. Alexander grabbed Harley by the arm and slammed his hand near her head startlingly her. "Go apologize now!" Grayson growled at her daughter. Harley was scared she never heard him use that voice with her. She couldn't believe what was happening she for the first time feared her father. "Harley.... don't make me do something I'll regret to you." Alexander glared at Harley while she looked back at him scared with tears brimming her eyes. "Vladimir Alexander Grayson Tepes how dare you speak your daughter like that!" Mina couldn't control herself seeing how his beloved changed in front of her eyes and act that way to the most precious part of their life's her daughter. Alexander snapped out of this rage hearing that yell he could've sworn he heard Mina's yell but when he turned it was Lucy standing there. "Get in the car Harley." Grayson dropped his hand and slouched in defeat feeling confused, depressed, mad at himself the most. "I'm sorry Lucy." "Sorry to me?!" Mina approached Alexander looking at him like he lost his head. "I'm not the one you need to say sorry to!" Mina slapped Alexander's cheek while crying. "You should apologize to ou... your daughter your everything she's got and you're going to treat her like that for me?! I don't even deserve it! I left Mina there in front of that monster in order to save my life! I couldn't risk it!" Alexander looked at her terrified. "Why is that every theme you open your mouth it seems you're not saying what you mean just like Ilona used to do when she lied or faked something she's was a terrible liar." Grayson laughed. "Lucy wouldn't falter in a lie she is a monster just like her ex husband Harker." Alexander said that to Mina's face then he left to the other side of the truck and shoved the bags he was carrying then came back to her and grabbed her arm making her move to the other side. "Don't ever give me lessons on how to treat my daughter Lucy you left your son and daughter to that monster so don't even try teaching parenting lessons." Alexander opened his door and was about to get in but turned to Mina. "If Mina was even alive and hiding somewhere and you knew then tell her we would never be the same since she decided to leave her daughters and me alone but since she's dead hopefully she is leaving in peace away from Harker and me." With that Alexander got in the truck and drove away leaving Mina crying on the ground. "Alexander!!!!!!" Alexander drove away threw the town on his way to his house he didn't want to turn to see Harley.

 "Alexander!!!!!!"  Alexander drove away threw the town on his way to his house he didn't want to turn to see Harley

He changed the radio and turned it up trying to drown the heavy atmosphere. Harley hugged her knees looking at her father she wanted to tell him that she was sorry that her emotions got the best of her but she was afraid to speak. "Father..." Grayson turned to see Harley holding her sobs and turned away to focus on the road. "Yes?" "I'm hungry..." Harley bit her lip trying to hold her sobs and pain she had in her. "Let's go eat there." Alexander pointed at a Burger King restaurant and turned to it. Harley and him got out and went in the restaurant and order. They ate in silence trying avoid each other's gaze. "Well well girl you and your sugar daddy got in a fight?" A random guy said as walking by snickering at them. Harley slammed her fist on the table, got up and grabbed Grayson's weapon out of its holster and pointed at the guy.

 "What did you just said you pig he's my father!!" "Whoa kitty that's what they all say

"What did you just said you pig he's my father!!" "Whoa kitty that's what they all say." Harley unblocked the weapon and ready it. "Whoa girl is a joke." Alexander stood up and showed his badge and Harley's ID. "Look at it straight boy." Alexander stood in front of the guy looking at him dead in the eye. The boy looked at the ID and so did his friends the flinched when they hear a gun shot. Alexander rolled his eyes and turned to Harley. "Was that even necessary Harley give me that." Grayson took his weapon and locked it and put it back in its holster. "I'm sorry I'll pay for that!" Alexander yelled while he sat down and ate. Harley followed him and sat and semi ate her food. "Let's go." "Not until you finish you food." "I lost my appetite." "Go ask for a bag and take it home you'll eat it there in your room don't dare to escape young lady." Harley got up annoyed and asked for a bag and came back grabbed the tray with her food and stared at her father and dumped the food from the tray into the bag while glaring at her father. Alexander sighed and got up. Harley and Alexander got in the car and left the restaurant. "Father I want you to investigate Lucy Westerna." Alexander stopped the car next to the road. "What? Are you crazy?" "No she the only that knows what happened to my mother and sister that day." "She left before your mother and you guys were attacked how..." "Harker was seen before the police found out on our house." "Yes." "Harker killed my mother and left with my sister there was footage why don't you find it." Alexander hit the steering wheel. "Don't you think after this time I gave up?" "Why would Harker hurt my mother if you said he liked her to death, it simply doesn't make sense." "Then who the hell you think is guilty?" Harley closed her eyes and looked out the window. "Lucy.." "Why would Lucy attack your mother they were best friends." "She hated the fact my mother had both you and Harker at her feet." "She never hated your mother." "Oh really then why would she go to my mother that night?" "Lucy...Harker always feared Lucy." "So he waited for her to leave then attack? That doesn't make sense."  "Enough I already have too much to do and investigate stop trying to get involved." Alexander started back on the road. "Yes Harker wants you to suffer he killed your wife kidnapped your other daughter and wants me dead. What did you do?" "Nothing Harley only loved your mother that's all." "If you don't investigate Lucy Westerna I will." Harley left the car and walked into the house. "Harley stop this nonsense." Harley turned back and stopped walking towards the stairs. "You found her now it the greatest opportunity even Reinfield and lady Jane put your brain to work father stop trying to look for my mother like she was alive in Lucy Westerna, she will be the end of you." Harley turned around and left to her room. Alexander sat down and stared at Ilona's picture thinking back when Lucy ran into him how she looked all of a sudden like his beloved. "I must be going crazy." Alexander leaned back on the sofa looking at the ceiling. Harley dropped her stuff in her bedroom and turned on her laptop she stared at it and then at her phone. She grabbed the phone and looked up at the group message she had with the guys. She wrote on it saying she needed them for an investigation. All of them responded with we'll be right there.