Scarlet Roses Fall Upon You Turn Into Blood

Harley sat on the wheelchair waiting for Jason's nurse to put a new ivy and needle through her hand. "So Harley what I'm to do without you?" "Live dear like you mean it coward." "Hey that hurt." "Don't be a little Bitch Jason man up." Harley said as she punched him in the arm. "Remember when we used to go out." "In what sense McAllen?" "Harley when we we were together as girlfriend and boyfriend." "Oh that... wait you haven't gone over that, it's been... I don't know how many years that feeling died." "Yes I know but I miss the way you where." "Time changes anybody, we mature to wither at some point in our lives. I just decided no more little pathetic girl anymore, I'm stronger now Jason that's why you don't get it." "I do but you're the one that stopped our relationship..." Jason was interrupted by Jonathan Harker as he ran into the room towards Jason. "You bastard, you say you love my daughter but then you say that you still love that daughter's filth!" He yelled as he stabbed Jason with a knife. Harley tried to stop Harker only for Harker grabbed her by the hair and throw her to the wall. Jonathan then rushed to Harley and pulled her up by the hair. "Why don't you say hello to your mother Ilona for me!" He said as he slid the knife against her throat. With Harker gone Harley nearly conscious she got up though her body groan in pain she went into the hallway to get help. Blood dripping from her throat and hand she tried to focus but sometimes failed. Against the wall she walked using it as a support, trying to stop the blood she held her throat with her bleeding hand. Her life diminishing by the minute she managed to get to the front desk where her father was arguing. The nurse screamed in horror seeing Harley barely holding onto life. Harley grabbed her father's hand which cause Alexander to turn and was able to see Harley before she collapse almost lifeless. "Doctor help her now! No Harley you can't live me too please hold on." He said as she was taken to get help. Alexander then followed the blood that was smeared by the wall to Jason's room where, Jason sat there with the same state as his daughter. "Who did this!" "I... ha..." Jason blacked out, Alexander then rushed out of the room. "Someone get a doctor over here this boy was injured too!" The doctors and nurses rushed into the room to aid Jason Alexander covered in blood walked around the hospital causing people stare in horror seeing him like that. He went into the gift shop and grabbed a bouquet of red almost crimson scarlet like the blood that dripped from Harley' s pale skin. Shuddering he played for the roses and went up the floor where Harley' s room and placed them in water. He screamed and threw stuff around the room, anger and frustrated he was held down by nurses and eventually got administrated morphine to keep him down. Alexander was carried to the sofa of the room and placed him there. The nurses came and fixed the room and just stared at Grayson asleep and left. Hours of stopping the bleeding, closing the wound and administrating blood onto her, the Dr Reed said to her close to her ear. "Its up to you now." Harley was then placed to her own bed while they transfused blood on to her. Melanie was shoved by her brother Derek out of the house as he yelled. "Run before he comes back and get you, run and save your friends are in danger!" Derek not only knew his father went to the hospital for no good. But also wanted for Melanie to see that Jonathan Harker was not the man to be messed with. Melanie didn't know why her brother was helping her escape. She ran to Jason's house looking for answer or hopeful my to find where was Jason.