Chapter 33

Third Person POV

After a long wait, it is finally Yo's 16th birthday and Pha couldn't be happier for his omega. Kit has been taking Beam on walks every day to help with his health. After much discussing, Forth and Beam decided that Beam would be alright attending the party as long as he did light activities the whole time. 

The young pregnant omega now finds himself sitting in his younger brothers room inside of Forth's parents house as he prepares. 

"I'm nervous P'Beam. What if he changes his mind? What if he thinks I look bad. What if-" 

"Stop your worrying Yo. He loves you." Beam states while helping fix Yo's tie. "It'll be amazing. Just breathe." Yo takes a deep breath before relaxing. 

"Wow P'Beam. You belly is getting so big now." Yo notices how his brother is really showing now. 

"I know."

"How does Forth feel about it?" Beam immediately turns red remembering what his mate says. 

"Baby you look beautiful"

"I can't wait to meet our little one soon"

"You gonna be an amazing Papa."

"I love your little bump. Makes me want to hug you all day long."

"He loves it." Beam whispers trying to hide his face from his brother. 

"Knock Knock" Forth says before coming in. "Baby why are you so red? Are you hot? Are you tired? Do you need anything?" 

Yo bursts out laughing watching the alpha fret over his mate. 

"What?"

"Nothing. Just realized you take amazing care of my brother."

"Of course. Just like how Pha will take care of you." Forth winks Yo before escorting Beam out. 

Yo takes one final breath before following the couple out. 

______________________________________________

Halfway through the party Forth has noticed that Beam is restless in his chair. 

"May I have this dance?" Forth reaches out for his omega's hand while a slow song starts. 

"You know I would if I could." Beam states. Forth gestures for him to stand up anyways. Beam slowly rises before he feels himself being lifted bridal style in the air. 

"Wait!" He states before wrapping his arms tightly around Forth's neck. 

"It's okay baby. I got you." 

"But I'm heavy now." Beam pouts before Forth pecks his lips and starts to dance with his mate in his arms. 

'You're perfect" Forth whispers making the omega blush deeply.

After a while he places his forehead against Beam's. "I love you." He breathes out. After all this time it's breathtaking just how much he loves his omega. He's the luckiest man alive to be fated to be with this angel. 

"I love you too Forth." Beam replies. They sway for a few more songs before Beam asks to go to the bathroom. 

He makes his way there but while exiting, he feels someone grab him.

____________________________________________________

"Hey Kit will you go check on Beam. It's been a while since he went to the bathroom and Pha needs to see me real quick."