Chapter 1

Beam POV

For as long as I can remember, I have been an Beta. Or at least, that's what everyone thinks by looking at me. In this society, the Alphas dominate while the Betas and Omegas follow them. For Omegas, they have to submit to their fated alpha once they meet. For betas, they have more free reign because they do not have the ability to bond with alphas the way an omega does.

Although I look like a Beta, I'm actually an omega. Since my parents found out I was an omega they completely disowned me. Being the Vongviphan family, they are one of the richest families in Thailand made up of entirely pure blood Alphas. So how, you may ask, did they end up with a pure blood omega? I'd like to know that answer as well.

Anyways, I have just been accepted into the university of my dreams as a first year med student. My two best friends, Pha and Kit, are in the same program as me. I hoping to get through this year like any other year, completely undetected by others as an omega. Besides my friends, no one knows who I am and I want it to stay that way.

Forth POV

I'm used to getting everything that I want. Since I am a pure blood Alpha, I have never been told no by my parents. No matter how much I party or sleep around they always respect me due to my status. They own the largest engineering company in Thailand and I will be taking over one day. For now, I am starting my first year at Kantaphat University as an engineering student.

As an Alpha, I have been told that one day my fated omega will find me and I will be caught in an intense scent that attracts me to them. In order to prevent that from happening, I've only ever associated with alphas or betas. It's not that I hate Omegas, I just don't want to be tied down at the moment. Besides I'm a pure blood Alpha. How much could one omega really affect me?

________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the intro chapter. I'm just trying to go with the flow of writing and hope for the best. Let me know what you think