Chapter 22

Yo POV

I walk to the front door. I am practically shaking but I need to be brave. For P'Beam. P'Forth's dad has given me a little clicker to signal when I have found my brother. I enter the house after taking a deep breath. "Father?"

"Yo. How are you doing? I see you've come back." I see my mother approach the door. I gulp.

"Yes mother. I decided to come home. You guys were right. I need to help this family. So does P'Beam."

"I'm so glad you agree with your father. Your brother is here now, but he doesn't seem to agree."

"Can I see him? Maybe if I talk to him he can understand." I'm praying she falls for it. Mother always liked me more than P'Beam. 

"Alright. He's in his room." I bow and take my leave. As soon as I am out of her sight, I am running up the stairs quickly. I hear screaming coming from inside the room. I burst the door open to see my brother being held down by another man.

Beam POV

 I am trying to fight, but I am not strong enough. 

"Just give in Beam."

"No! I don't want you! EVER!" He forcefully rips my shirt off and throws it away. I am struggling and trying to kick my legs free. He holds down my hands with his left with so much force, I know I will have purple marks there. His right hand grabs my jeans before pulling them down with my underwear. 

"I need you Beam." He runs his hand down my back and I shudder in disgust.

"Please!" I'm crying now. "Don't do this."

"Then say you're mine."

"No. I'm not yours. I'm Forth's." I feel him run his fingers down my back before clawing me harshly. "Urghhhh!" I feel the blood start to seep out but I'm still not giving up. 

"I'll hurt that bastard for beating me up. And I'll use you to do it." He turns me around so I can see his face. He leans down but I hit my head on his before spitting on him. 

"Back off!" He looks at me in disdain before punching me harshly. I feel the air knocked out of me for a minute. 

"How dare you!?" I feel his hands around my neck and he starts chocking me. I grab his hands and try to pry them off but he's too strong. Before I can do anything else I feel his grip let go. I grab my neck and start coughing. Before I can fully recover I feel hands grab me. 

"No.. get off." I croak. 

"P'Beam! It's me." I look up to see Yo standing there out of breath. P'Ren is on the floor holding his head and there's shattered glass everywhere. He tries to get up again. 

"You leave my brother alone!" He says before he starts stomping on P'Ren. It looks like after a few more hits he's not moving anymore. Yo takes out something and presses it before running back to me. "You're okay now. I got you." He wraps his jacket around me and pulls me into his embrace. I hug him back tightly. I feel safe. 

"What's going on here!" My dad yells. Before he can do anything a bunch of guys run in and grab him. He struggles but is beaten down. "Who are you!? How dare you break into my house!" 

After a few minutes I see a man come out of nowhere. It's Forth's dad.

"Mr. Jamornhum. Why are you here?" My dad asks confused.

"To pick up my future son-in-law of course."

"Son-in-law?"

"Beam. You did know that he was my son's fated omega did you not." My father gulps.