46

LISA POV

The kids are finally in bed , the twins finally asleep and now Ella is finally in bed , Jennie took care of the twins whilst I read Ella a bed time story and spoke to her about her day.

I spoke to her about her day because I want her to learn how to be able to talk and communicate and know she can speak to me about the randomest things and I'll always listen and help her out. I love Ella to bits , she's my first child and she looks just like her mom , giggles just like her mom and acts just like her mom , apart from the fact that Ella can't talk to outsiders.

Today I proposed to the love of my fucking life , who in a million years thought Lisa Manoban would go down on one knee for someone , before I met Jennie women weren't SHIT.

I would fuck and then leave , I didn't do the aftercare or any of that shit , like deadass I couldn't be bothered for love , it was all about sex , partying and getting my ass drunk. Now I got the love of my life , 3 beautiful children , none of them with my huge forehead and I've got a job that has to do with photography which makes me the happiest in the world.

I sigh as I realised what Jennie said today , fucking tease she is, I know what she's doing , she really wants to make me wait , I can't wait , I can never wait , I need Jennie literally all the time , I don't care if anyone thinks I'm clingy anyone would be if they were in my shoes and your wife has the sexiest but the most innocent face and body.

I walk into bed as I take my clothes off until I'm in my boxers , Jennie sits there in her reading glasses & a silk robe tied to her beautiful fucking body. This woman expects me not to have sex with her , wow she's crazy.

"Hmm to go Commando or not" I ask as I use my finger to tap my chin as I think about it

"I think the fuck not" Jennie says as she puts her book down and looks at me with a cheeky smirk

"You know your stupid plan or whatever , isn't gonna happen" I roll my eyes as I crawl into bed , my legs ache , I'm literally so tired , I've been running around all day.

"It so is , and your gonna respect that plan" she says as she takes her glasses off and gets into the bed , so fucking sexy in that fucking silk robe , she likes to sleep naked and it still to this day triggers me , my cock twitches with just the thought of her naked.

"Why are you so annoying?" I ask her which causes her to giggle

"Mmh your stuck with me for the rest of your life my baby" she says as she moves closer to me , I chuckle at her as she wraps her one arm around my neck and the other holds herself up , her lips peck mine , my eyes shut as I feel her beautiful lips against mine, I want more of her so I hold her waist and pull her.

Her mouth opens up as my lazy kiss turns sensual , our tongues mesh together and my lips curve into a smile in the kiss.

"What?" Jennie whispers as we disconnect our lips to catch our breaths , as she notices me chucking

"I'm happy" I say with a lazy smile

Jennie's leg wraps around me as she climbs on me , her one foot rubbing my leg up and down as she tries to warm herself up , my hands fiddle with her ear then her hair as she kisses me again.

"You make me happy , thank you for giving me a heart attack today" she gently says as she smiles at me , I love her so much , our eyes look at eachother , god if she didn't make this stupid plan I would of kissed every inch of her body and made love to her.

"Your welcome my future wife" I say with a smile as my hand intertwined in hers and my other goes up her robe to create circles on her back , she loves when I do that.

My eyes shut , I'm so sleepy as I lazily talk to her , I push her up and undo her robe as I feel her completely naked , my eyes drop to her tits as she sits on my legs , she shakes her head , her stern fucking look looks even more sexy , I groan as I pull her. I try to connect my mouth to her chest

"Nuh uh I know where this is going" she says as she pushes me back down and crawls off and turns her back to me , I wrap my arm around her as I kiss her neck and groan , I rub my rock hard cock against her naked ass and she sighs.

"I need you baby , please" I breathe into her ear as I use my fingers to squeeze her nipple , she groans and tilts her head back , I smile realising I'm finally getting my way but then she jumps off the bed and my eyes widen in shock.

"What? What?" I ask

"I'm sleeping in the guest room , you can't behave yourself" she complains , fuck I love her but she's so difficult I can't take it.

"Get back in bed" i say as I tap her side of the bed

"No you've left me no choice , good bye , so long , farewell" she says as she pretends to be a fairy , I get up to chase her but she runs into the guest bedroom with fits of laughter and locks the door.

This woman. I'm so planning our wedding tomorrow and making sure that we get married ASAP.

I drop back into bed and pout , then my lips curve into a smirk , remembering Jennie running and her ass shaking like that just flashed through my mind.

That ass is mine as soon as we're married , I'm gonna take her ass for the first time as soon as we get to bed on our wedding night , she wanted our wedding night to be special , my jennie , it will be special as ever.