5

LISA POV

For some reason my concentration is not 100% and it's only because of my step mom. She's right , I've been raised too privileged.

I was raised like this , I had no mother & my father's workers would try their best to take care of me , with everything therefore I was accustomed and expecting their care.

Today when the chef wasn't here and Jennie gave me shit about it , it hurt me because she's right. I crave to eat home cooked food made by my real mother or just home cooked food.

I have a feeling I'll get that with Jennie , she doesn't remind me of a actual mother , but someone who is really down to earth , someone who remembers what they got through to get where they are and will always be grateful. Humble to say the most.

I didn't realise until today , Jennie Kim maybe isn't really a gold digger & gosh , my father doesn't deserve her , I could already tell this woman carries her heart on her sleeve.

I felt guilty knowing she went to work without eating because I was being a 'privileged asshole' like she said & I refused to make my own breakfast.

Then her mother & father were brought into conversation and gosh my heart sank seeing her shining eyes just drop , I know that feeling , I feel it when I think of my mother.

It must hurt to see your mother in so much pain , I can't imagine what Jennie was going through & maybe I could cheer her up. So I sent her a package with muffins and just breakfast goods , with a cute note. Gosh my father would be happy that I've tried to get along with this wife at least.

The other ones I wouldn't even look at or even talk to , especially Rebecca Kim , she just was forced there and I couldn't even look at her properly because I knew when I looked in her eyes they'd plead for help , I was just as useless as anyone else would be in that situation.

I really hope wherever she is , she's okay now.

Gosh my chest is aching , Jennie made me realise a lot today , it got me thinking more into depth.

My father and I think we have it all because we have all this money. We don't have a loving family , we have eachother , but come on my dad only has me around because of his company that he wants me to eventually run.

We have all this money and we aren't rich in happiness. Jennie damn it , I can't stop thinking about her. Does she do this to everyone? Stays in their mind without even trying to.

Even the cute 'Jenlisa Youtube Chanel' joke was adorable , the way her fingers did the jazz thing and her smile was all gummy , gosh wow.

"Idiot what the fuck are you smiling at?" Jisoo slaps my head.

"Ouch chu what the fuck bro"

"Your smiling at Ms Park's ass aren't you? Disgusting" gosh I wish I could smile at that , but Jennie's smile has just made me feel all fuzzy and I can't wait to bring it back to her face again.

"I really hope she got my note" , gosh I hope that if she was having a bad day my note made that gummy smile appear and she fills her stomach up with food & eventually I'll learn to cook with her and for her.

All my common sense seems to be flying out of the window , I just wanna see a glimpse of her when I get home or something , or her her cute phone calls with her parents and how she laughs at her sisters jokes and their parents laugh uncontrollably at their silliness.

The only time I see Jennie being silly is with her family and it's adorable.

- end of lesson

"Lisa? you coming to my house today?" Get a fuck from Nancy or get a 5 second glimpse of Jennie & try to make her smile?

"Um I got something to do today , another day maybe?" She looks shocked by my response , usually I would rush to her house , or even fuck her in the school toilets. Yes I'm shameless like that.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today , honestly your acting weird and it's scaring me". Jisoo kicks my ass so hard , I'm just as confused as her

I punched Jisoo back "Cut it out you idiot". Chaeyoung looks at us confused. "Lisa are you okay? You didn't go with Nancy for a bang".

"I'm fine , I just don't feel like having a bang & that is okay , shut up"

"This isn't about your step mom is it?" Jisoo seems so concerned with me now.

"Why would it be about her?" I feel so nervous like she can always read my brain and it scares me.

"I don't know because you told us she makes the best pancakes and that she wants to teach you how to cook & may I also add after you told us that , you then had a zoning out session which you are fucking having again ... LISA" she slapped my cheek lightly but it woke me up.

"Oh no" Rosé says with her mouth stuffed with whatever the fuck sandwich she was eating.

"It's not about Jen , it's just I don't feel like having a bang so I don't feel like having a bang that's it"

"Since when did you call your step mom 'Jen' huh?" Jisoo looks at me concerned

"Listen I don't know I just , look I really don't know what you want me to say I just think she's the best my father could ever get and yes I'm a bit jealous because , she's perfect like for real"

Rosé and Jisoo sigh and Jisoo runs her hands through her hair.

"Lisa , get your head out of the fucking gutter , live your normal life , this woman is your dads wife , nothing will ever happen between you two"

The realisation hits me hard , but I can't control what's in my mind , Jennie invaded my head today and maybe if I go drinking with Jisoo , Bambam , Chae and the rest , I'll forget this foolishness my head is playing at.

So that's where we went after Uni , to the bar.