37

LISA POV

It's been a whole fucking day and I do not know where Jennie is. My heart is beating insanely fast , I can't even go and pick Ella up from Jennie's moms , I'm too scared and out of my fucking mind right now.

We managed to get access to the cameras and the car that had taken Jennie , Jisoo hacked the street cameras.

The man is wearing a mask as well as a giant cloak , he's covered his face & my fear of Jennie being touched inappropriately by these men that are assisting this kidnapping process scares me.

Why would anyone want to kidnap her?

"Okay track the licence plate down now Chu" I say as I'm rushing her and probably putting her under pressure but I don't care that's my future wife and my whole life that's been taken away from me.

We are so happy and someone couldn't fucking take that.

"Okay I found the address to where the car is right now , but it leads to a private jet , this person is really rich , they've flied her over , I don't know if I can try and hack that jet" jisoo says as she begins typing insanely fast

I however lost my fucking mind , anger boiled up inside of me as I began throwing everything around.

"They took her to another FUCKING COUNTRY , I SWEAR TO GOD I will murder WHOEVER TOOK JENNIE in my own house where my fucking baby is" I growled as I punched the wall hard , I felt sick to my stomach , thoughts of Jennie being sold , or touched in a disgusting manor scared me to death.

I haven't eaten all day and Irene reminded me to eat but I am feeling too weak , I've lost my appetite.

"They've taken her to Mexico , let's get on the jet , pack this shit up , get the weapons we're going guys" Jisoo says as she begins packing her laptop and her other items , Rosé following behind us.

I call the pilot to get everything ready and that's what he did , that's when Irene , Seulgi , Jisoo , Rosé and myself boarded the jet.

I was ready to kill whoever took Jennie , I didn't care who it was, I have had enough of people trying to destroy what we have.

Seulgi used to work for Jinyoung , she's quite handy when it comes to fighting and using weapons as well , she's fearless and she loves Irene , Irene loves Jennie , so she came to help.

I sat the whole journey feeling weak , and uneasy , Jennie's mom has been trying to call me regarding Ella , I didn't answer but I know she'll still be taking care of Ella , I know it's hard considering she's on a wheelchair but Jennie's dad was just as good at taking care of Ella as well as Jennie's mom.

I know they'll take care of her and I have no doubt about that.

I just need to get my wife back and that's what I'll do , I'll kill anyone I see in that fucking building they've taken her too, I just pray she's alive , and she's safe , if anything happens to her I wouldn't be able to live in this world , I would never re marry , or move on , she's my everything , that's why I'm going to make sure I get her back and once she's back I'm going to make sure my daughter and my girl are kept safe with top quality guards around our house.

I'm fucking angry. Game on.
-

A/N : Hey guys , new ff out called 'My Visit To South Korea // JENLISA' check it out.

Maria Kendall x