20

JENNIE POV

The sun hits my face as I hear the birds chirping outside. I had the best sleep ever , I open my eyes completely , I can see the most beautiful human beside me.

I smile remembering yesterday , after our bath she took me again , we ate pizza for dinner , watched movies & the whole time we couldn't get our hands off eachother. We would kiss anytime we had a chance.

I sneak out of bed and decide to make her breakfast. I leave a text telling her I'm making breakfast incase she wakes up and she panics with the fact that i left her alone whilst my mother is home.

Lisa is too afraid to meet her. My mum didn't see Lisa as much during her marriage with Marco but she recalls Lisa crying a lot when shit went down. Explains a lot.

I put on a pair of pyjamas & enter the bathroom first whilst I brush my teeth and clean my face.

I walk into the kitchen to see Irene , Jisoo and Chae as well as my mother downstairs.

"Guys Lisa is upstairs" i say in shock with the fact that they're all casually eating in the kitchen.

"Oh my god let me say hi" Chae says whilst rushing out of my seat , lucky I grabbed her before she rushed off.

"Sit back down , what is the plan?" I say whilst I sit down

Irene and Jisoo discussed how they have hacked Marco's computers , Jisoo studies criminology and apparently she learnt how to hack computers. It comes in handy with getting Marco's ass.

He needs to lose all his power , and slowly by slowly , we'll have him.

Whilst we talk I prepare Lisa a cute breakfast , pancakes , she loves pancakes and she hasn't eaten my pancakes.

I was putting it on a cute tray. Presentation is key you see boys and girls.

I quickly check my phone.

Lisa : The first time I've slept with you & it was the best sleep ever! I expect you in my arms when I wake up 😤 , breakfast could wait , I was planning on feasting on something else anyways..

My lips curve into the hugest smile , i can feel my cheeks hit a tint of red as I blush , she always knows how to make me feel all shy.

Jennie: you had enough yesterday😊

Lisa : bold of you to assume I had enough😞

Jennie : I'm coming up with breakfast for you , made with extra love 😉

Lisa : Mmmmh come up quick baby

Jennie : Yeah , I expect you to learn how to cook so I get fair treatment🧐

Lisa : Fair treatment my ass , I massaged you longer than you massaged me yesterday

Jennie : you enjoyed that

Lisa : you enjoy making me pancakes😋

Jennie : hmmm do I🤪

Lisa: come upstairs now , I'm hungry

Jennie : yes boss x

I chuckle as I take the tray , they all laugh about how whipped I am apparently , I've never done this for anyone & neither do I like to cook for anyone.

With Lisa I found myself opening up more , being more affection & smiling a lot more.

Not that I didn't smile before , only Irene and my parents could make me smile this bright before. Lisa makes me laugh and blush just remembering how she is like towards me.