14

LISA POV

I went into the kitchen after getting Jennie 'milk' ice cream. I know it's her favourite. She's actually in love with milk ice cream.

I'll give her milk ice cream on a daily basis if it made her smile.

I grab the first aid kit whilst I also shove an ice pack in my mouth , not easy holding a bag and a first aid kit.

I run up and kick my door gently with my foot and Jennie opens the door , she looks beautiful like always and helps me by taking the ice pack out of my mouth.

With a busted lip and dry blood in the corner of her face she still was the prettiest woman IN MY OPINION in the universe.

Gosh I would take pictures of her and frame it all over my bedroom. Okay maybe I sound so creepy and obsessive , but gosh I really couldn't get used to her beauty.

"You stayed in here the whole time right?" I looked at her with curiosity , I don't know why but she looked guilty.

"Mmh hmm" she smiled back at me whilst I held her hand and pulled her towards me "Sit down Jennie" I breathed gently towards her face.

My nerves take over and I gulp , I'm desperate to kiss her now , and hold her in my arms so that nobody could take her from me , so that nobody could hurt her.

She obliges , her mind is somewhere else right now and she looks far too relaxed for someone who just got strangled nearly to death.

"Something tells me you left this bedroom whilst I was gone" i sit down on my bed and look at her whilst opening the box for first aid.

"Lisa , I did leave this room , I had to check I didn't kill your dad with the lamp" she claimed back at me , gosh she never listens to me. She doesn't care if he hurt her , does she not fucking understand that he would kill her.

"Wow , I trusted you and left and you went when you told me you wouldn't Jennie" I can't even argue with her , I'm just annoyed now , I'm calm but she can tell I'm just trying to not lose my shit.

"I don't need you to lecture me Lisa , I'm not a child" she said whilst dramatically rolling her eyes , she always fucking rolls her eyes.

I threw the first aid kit on the floor and stood up , I'm literally losing my shit , this woman will be the death of me. For sure she's so Fiesty at the wrong Fucking times.

"I HAVE WITNESSED HIM BEATING MULTIPLE WOMEN MY WHOLE LIFE JENNIE , WHEN I TELL YOU TO STAY IN HERE I TOLD YOU FOR A REASON" I shouted in her face , my throat hurts from how loud I shouted at her.

"I'm exhausted Lisa , I really am , I don't need anyone's protection trust me, good night and control that fucking anger of yours" she touched my chest and then walked out which made me even more angrier , various of emotions were travelling through my body. I just lost my temper with Jennie when I should be comforting her.

She just doesn't understand that I'm worried about her , my protective side which I didn't know I had is getting the better of me.

I really wish she knew how much I cared about her , that I'd never fucking leave her side , I'd wanna protect her every fucking day.

Shame she couldn't say the same.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm being salty about her leaving. She'll leave with a happier life and I'll be here , lonely again.

Jisoo has Chae and since they've been dating , i can rant to them but it feels like we mess around more when we are together which feels good although Jennie is someone you can mess around with and pour your heart out too.