1

LISA POV

"As you know Lisa , dad is getting old now , and she used to work for the company and she really takes good care of me? Why the fuck not?". By now I was fuming , like really? My father is 55 years old , he used to have women coming back to our house every night when my mother died 10 years ago.

My father is someone who doesn't think before he does stuff , he knows that women are aware with the amount of money that he holds , but be honest , he's an abusive monster , and no woman should marry him.

If anyone was to marry him they'd either marry him for his money or because they are sniffing crack. Either way this woman coming was 100% a gold digger and knew my dad was rich as fuck , I mean she works under the company, does this bitch want a raise? or to eventually take over?

"You'll meet her tomorrow Lice" my dad shouts whilst walking down the stairs in a fast manner. "Yo dad are you sure about this? Like for real? you wanna get married to her? like what makes her special?"

"She's intelligent , you know your old man has a thing for smart bitches , plus she's sexy as fuck" , no thanks , I'm not interested in your granny girlfriend. I internally barf with his commentary and the fact that he looks so smug , at his grown age he's acting like this? My father walks out and gets in the ride for work.
-
"But you're father is so controlling are you sure this is the right thing to do?"
"The fuck Jisoo ?, do you think I want my father to ruin this woman's life as well?"
I had to run to Jisoo's house and rant with her and Chaeyoung about my father. They are aware with his last wife just a year ago , he's really possessive and delusional and may I add insecure , he turns into a really aggressive person , I walked in on him strangling and kicking her one time and I stopped it immediately , lucky for me , my father loves me so he'd never hit me or hurt me , I think I'm the only thing in this world he loves , not even my mother was important to him.

"I mean your dad's dick must be huge" Chaeyoung said as she was chewing the pizza like an annoying horse , how can you say that so casually?

"His bank account is huge baby there's a difference" Jisoo said to her girlfriend whilst smirking at her silly comment , may I add Jisoo finds anything Rosé does hilarious.

"What if your new mum is like a secret murderer and she kills your dad and then steals all his money and then when she does she travels all the way to Singapore and she buys an island and then.." by now I had to interrupt her

"Rosé shut the fuck up and eat you dumbass"

"I wouldn't say it like that Lice , I mean Chae it was a bit insensitive?"

"Oh the killing part , sorry Lisa I don't wish death upon your father ofcourse"

"Okayyy baby you just eat"

I just sighed and laid back on Jisoos bed.

"Lisa what if this woman is just waiting to take all your dads wealth? I mean no offence but why else would anyone marry him? He's been beating woman's asses since 05"

I sighed heavily , this cant be happening , I don't trust these woman who wanna 'marry my father'. Why would they? Everyone know's he's abusive the whole company is aware? I need to save this woman before he ruins her life.