36

LISA POV

We give the letter to the police station and they tell us they will deal with this situation and for us to relax.

Jennie looks really on edge and uncomfortable , I try and comfort her but she doesn't seem to be herself.

"Babe don't worry okay , we'll be fine , the police will deal with all of this" I say as I rub her hand with my thumb , I pull her into my arms and kiss her forehead.

We leave the police station and pick Ella up from Jennie's moms , we go home and Jennie doesn't show Ella she's unhappy so we end up playing around with Ella.

It upsets me that Jennie is feeling really shit , as we put Ella to bed I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck gently , she still melts in my arms , her breathing becomes heavier.

"Lisaaa" she moans out quietly , I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder before I walk to our bed and throw her on the bed before I strip her off her clothes.

"I'm about to take all that stress away" I say before I dive into her pussy , she's soaking already , she tries to keep her moans quiet which causes me to smile , my hands grope her tits as my fingers play with her hard buds.

My tongue swirls around her clit before I suck onto it  , her fingers tangle into my hair , she begins pulling it harder as she feels my tongue moving faster , she tastes so good.

"Just relax baby" i whisper as I proceed eating her out like it was my last time I'll taste her.

"Lisa I'm close" she said with a cry , her hips started thrusting harder as she chased her release.

Finally she came , my lips curve into a smirk as I watch her break apart , I decide to surprise her even more , my rock hard cock slams into her wet entrance , I pull her onto my lap , her teeth sink into my shoulder as she cries out , she tries her best to keep her moans quiet.

"I can't believe after all these years I still can't fucking get enough of you" I groan into her ear , I pull her close to me , I love feeling her naked sweaty body against mine.

My thrusts get harder and faster , I pressed my thumb to her clit , my lips continuously panted her name in her ear , as I was close , too close , she felt so tight and warm around my dick.

"Are you ready to cum babe" I say into her ear , she responded by nodding and humming at the same time , not being able to speak actual words , I love that I have this impact on her after all these years.

Before I knew it thick layers of cum splattered inside my girl Jennie following right behind me.

She cuddles into my arms and I hold her tight until we both manage to catch our breaths.

"We need to have a shower right now" she says through a giggle

"Yes boss" i say as I lift her up and guide her to the shower.

After our shower we cuddle up in bed. I check on Ella , before we fall asleep and then we both fall into a deep slumber.

-

In the morning i wake up and see Ella awake in her cot but Jennie isn't here , I chuckle , she's making us breakfast , I take Ella out of her little bed , I change her diaper and then I get changed , I got work today , Ella sits on the floor whilst playing with her toys.

I hate not waking up next to Jennie but she says I take forever to wake up and she wants to make breakfast for Ella as soon as she wakes up.

After getting changed I pick Ella up and go downstairs.

"Babe" I shout out as I come downstairs , I can't see Jennie anywhere , she's usually in the kitchen , I decide to look around the house , still she isn't there. I called her phone and it went to voicemail , now I'm generally worried she would usually leave me a note or something or she would drop me a text.

#ManduNation

Lisa : Is Jennie with any of yous?

Irene : Nope why?

Lisa : she isn't at home? her car is here , she's just gone without telling me

Jisoo: she's not with us either , have you tried calling Krystal or Nayeon?

Lisa : I've tried them , they said they don't know where she is. I'm fucking scared

Irene : is Ella ok

Lisa : Yeah Ella is fine , she's next to me but where the hell is Jennie , I'm freaking out

Rosé; okay , we'll all meet at Jennie's moms

*Irene added Seulgi*

Seulgi: what's going on?

Rosé: Jennie's missing

Seulgi ; Irene told me about that letter , it has to be that person that wrote the letter right?

Jisoo: it makes sense?

Irene : okay everyone come to my house , mom will take care of Ella

Seulgi; I'll be there in 5 babe

Irene : okay & nobody tell my mom Jennie is missing because she'll have a heart attack

Lisa : Okay I'm coming now

Irene : I can't fucking believe this 😡