Naptime

Hoseok was a rather obedient little. 

He did as he was told, occasionally forgot about inside voices, and gave his boyfriend - his daddy - all of his love and affection; he earned praise and his daddy's love in return. 

Taehyung was a biomedical engineer and was often stuck in the lab or in his office at home, seemingly never having time for his boyfriend. 

He knew of littles before he even met Hoseok, so when he came out to him about a year and a half into their relationship, Taehyung wasn't that surprised, but he was a little scared. Part of his fear was because he was so busy all the time and didn't think he was capable of being Hoseok's caretaker; the other part was that Hoseok would be too bratty of a little and would only add to his stress. 

But Taehyung was so thankful that Hoseok didn't go into little space all the time and, when he was in it, he was rather easy to take care of. Yes, his boyfriend was high-energy and loud, but he often liked to spend his time coloring, watching music videos to learn the choreographies and watch Disney movies. 

Sometimes though, when Taehyung would call to tell Hoseok that he would be working late, guilt would creep into his being and sit there until he came home, where it amplified.

Even though he would tell his boyfriend to go to sleep, Hoseok would still stay up until he got home, then proceed to make Taehyung something to eat while the younger showered and put on his pajamas. 

Taehyung would feel so bad because he knew Hoseok would be worried about him, never wanting to sleep without him in bed next to him. He knew his little boyfriend would cry for a few hours because he'd force himself to sleep, but wouldn't be able to until Taehyung was safe in his arms. 

Taehyung hated being unable to spend quality time with his boyfriend and often thought of himself as a bad caregiver, yet Hoseok never complained. Instead, he added a rule to his list of ten rules he had to follow in little space: nap time with Daddy. 

Whenever Taehyung worked from home, he had to take three hours out of his day and take a nap with Hoseok. It was a great way to spend quality time with each other, plus catch up on all the sleep the younger lost at work.

Usually, they'd nap in the little's room because it was rarely ever used and Taehyung loved being surrounded by his baby boy's scent. Today, Taehyung forgot to set a reminder on his phone about naptime. 

Hoseok knew when it was and wasn't okay to go into Taehyung's office. 

If the door was shut and Taehyung could be heard speaking very formally, then he was most-likely in a conference with his coworkers and boss. During times like that, Hoseok understood that Taehyung was not to be bothered and to stay out of trouble. 

If the door was open like it was today, and Taehyung could be heard talking to his best friend/coworker Jeon Jungkook while they worked on something, then Hoseok was free to come and go as he pleased because more often than not, Yoongi (Jungkook's boyfriend) would be there, too. 

Jungkook was used to Hoseok because his own boyfriend was a little, too. Yoongi was rather shy and kept to himself unless he wanted food or any form of Jungkook's affection. He liked wearing his boyfriend's shirts and hoodies and usually stayed in boxers unless he had to go out of the house. Sometimes, when Taehyung and Jungkook had to work late, Hoseok would invite Yoongi over and they'd look after each other. 

So when it was five minutes past naptime, Hoseok tiptoed into his daddy's office, his favorite blanket wrapped around his shoulders and a pout on his face. 

When he got a little closer to the large office chair, he could see Jungkook's face on one side of Taehyung's monitor, the other half dominated by a bunch of work that looked like a whole other language to him. 

"Oh hyung, you have a little cutie wanting your attention," Jungkook chuckled when he saw Hoseok in the corner of the camera, "Hey, little angel!" 

Hoseok smiled weakly and waved back to Jungkook as Taehyung turned around in his chair, patting his lap for his boyfriend. "Hey, Peach. What's up?" he said gently, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist and turning back to the monitor. 

"No more work, Daddy," the little mumbled, tucking his face in his boyfriend's neck, nuzzling him a little before he got comfortable. 

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a look before the younger of the two abruptly turned around after being tapped on the shoulder by his own boyfriend. "Hobi-baby, me and Kookie have to come up with improvements on pacemakers. We're so close," Taehyung said to the boy on his lap, who shook his head. 

"Naptime, Daddy. You promised me naptime." 

A groan left Taehyung after he checked the time; naptime started fifteen minutes ago. Jungkook chuckled at him through the monitor, his chin resting on Yoongi's shoulder. "Go, Tae. Spend time with your baby." He looked down at Yoongi, smiling as he felt a kiss on his neck. "I think my little Yoonie wants me to take a break, too." 

With that, the video call ended, Jungkook and Yoongi disappearing from the side of the monitor screen. 

Hoseok was still a blanket-burrito in Taehyung's lap, patiently waiting for his boyfriend to shut off the monitor; it was difficult with the little sitting on him, but he managed somehow. 

"Okay, Peach. Let Daddy up so we can go to your room," Taehyung sighed, patting his little's butt gently. Hoseok did as told, a sleepy pout on his face as he led his boyfriend into his room. 

The room itself was a plain, colorless room with a full-sized bed and a pretty blue dresser. There was a toy chest sitting that the foot of the bed that matched the dresser. A few stuffed animals took up some space on the bed, partially covering up the Starry Night bed spread and matching pillows

 Whenever Hoseok slept in his room, the stuffed animals were usually placed on the lid of the toy chest, save for his old stuffed teddy bear that his boyfriend bought him when he confessed his feelings to him. 

Taehyung stripped from his blue jeans while his favorite boy moved the stuffed animals, climbing into his spot by the wall like always, then joined him. 

"I'm sorry I forgot about naptime, Peach," Taehyung said once they were settled, Hoseok tucked into his chest like always. 

"'S okay, Daddy. Not upset anymore," the little replied, voice muffled against his daddy's chest. He loved listening to Taehyung's strong, slow heartbeat and how his chest rumbled whenever he talked. It usually put him to sleep, but the snoring was a bit of an inconvenience sometimes. 

It was quiet for a while, the two basking in the comfort they saved for each other. Taehyung took his time cradling his favorite boy close, rubbing his shoulder in slow circles, then moving down to rub the side of his thigh like he knew the little loved. 

He could tell Hoseok was about to fall asleep by the way the grip on his waist was slowly starting to loosen, but his arm would never completely fall away. Taehyung knew how much his boyfriend liked to hold him and tell him how squishy he was. 

"Hobi-baby?" he cooed, earning a little grunt of recognition. It made him smile, moving back to brush Hoseok's bangs off his forehead to plant a kiss there. "I love you so much, you know that?" 

Hoseok hummed, shifting up to press a kiss to Taehyung's mouth. "Love you too, Daddy. Love you so much," he mumbled between kisses, going back to nuzzling his face into his boyfriend's chest once again. 

Five minutes later, the little fell asleep. It gave Taehyung the peace of mind to follow suit not long after. 

He was glad to have naptime with his favorite boy.