Cursed

"Hyung, you have to come with me to see this!" 

Hoseok looked up from his book to see his best friend, Jeon Jungkook, barge into his study. The pair were neighbors, Jungkook living with his husband, Kim Namjoon, but entered each other's homes like this all the time. 

"See what, Jungkook?" Hoseok never liked being interrupted during his reading time. Reading was his way to relax and recharge after a very stressful day. 

Jungkook never cared about that, even if Hoseok snapped at him; he had a special place in the older man's heart and he knew it. "Joonie and I found a brothel. We didn't really mean to, but we found one. We thought maybe you'd like to check it out, since --" 

"Why would I spend my time with dirty women in a dirty place?" Hoseok snipped, shooting his younger friend a glare over his book. 

It was really Namjoon's fault; he had always been dirty-minded and constantly encouraged Hoseok to bring someone home or go to a brothel. But Hoseok didn't operate like that; he never gave up his virginity and hadn't shown any interest in doing so. Sex didn't interest him. 

Plus, Namjoon had Jungkook. He had someone he loved and cherished, so he had no problem making love to him. 

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes. "At least just check it out, hyung. Pretty please? If you find someone, then you find someone. If you don't, then you don't. You'll never know until you try." 

"You'll never know until you try." 

What if Hoseok didn't want to try? It wasn't something he was interested in, so why should he put himself in an uncomfortable situation? 

But he knew his friends; they would pester him until he gave in, and he didn't exactly have to tell them the details. Maybe he could just walk in, then walk right back out. 

He set down his book and adjusted his glasses on his nose. "Fine, you nasty creature. I'll check it out tonight." 

"See, hyung?" Jungkook smiled, bouncing over to ruffle his friend's hair. "That's all you have to do. Now we'll stop bothering you about it!" 

"Please get out of my house." 

-------

Hoseok was rather repulsed by the situation he was in at the moment. 

Barely-dressed and nude women were everywhere. Some smiled and made suggestive gestures towards Hoseok while some were seen leading men to private boudoirs upstairs. Moans and other nauseating sounds could be heard all around him. 

"You look lost." 

A beautiful, fully-dressed woman approached Hoseok with an amused smirk on her face. She was a good twenty years older than him; he assumed she was the respectable owner of the establishment. Her dark hair held no greys, but the look in her brown eyes revealed her age. 

She gave Hoseok a once-over, then nodded in a silent conclusion. "A virgin, huh? I have a few girls you'd like." 

"Um," Hoseok coughed, voice much too shy, "I don't...think...that would be..." 

"Not interested in women, huh?" the woman hummed, "We have a boy here. I think you'd like him; he's very special. He'll make you feel pleasure without even having to touch you." 

Before he could protest, Hoseok was being ushered up a set of stairs. It was a narrow staircase that led to a different part of the brothel. The woman knocked on the door, then threw it open. 

"Taehyung, someone's here for you." 

This boudoir was absolutely beautiful. It was covered in handmade tapestries from outside the country, lanterns burned bright, casting a warm light throughout the boudoir. A large bed with silk sheets rested against the back wall; black couches and a chaise lounge took up residence in the space.