Promise (TaeGi/VHope)

"Yoongs, I got you a new bath bomb; it's like peach or lemon or-"

My heart dropped as I found my boyfriend of four years on the couch with a cute boy underneath him. He was significantly smaller than both me and Yoongi, which surprised me because I didn't know anyone smaller than our friend Jimin. He sort of looked like Yoongi, too. Well, they were both pale as hell with similar facial features, but they definitely weren't related. But I've seen this boy in this situation four times this year, and I knew his name.

Jihoon pushed Yoongi off of him as he heard my voice boom through the semi-silent apartment, face beet-red with embarrassment and neck covered in hickies from my boyfriend. He knew this was wrong; to let my boyfriend cheat on me with him. He fucking knew, yet there he was again underneath Yoongi. Still, I couldn't be mad at Jihoon at all; he was a sweet boy and apologized to me so many times. He even went as far as crying because he felt so bad to help my boyfriend hurt me. He was lucky I was too forgiving to ever hate him.

"Taehyung! I-I'm sorry! I'll just g-go," Jihoon mumbled as he quickly slipped on his shoes, grabbed his jacket and dashed out the door. He mumbled one more apology to me as he ran past me, but my eyes were focused on my boyfriend, who was busy buttoning his shirt back up, all the while grumbling under his breath.

I sighed and shook my head, fighting off my tears. "You said you'd stop it," I mumbled pitifully before moping into the kitchen, unloading groceries and setting Yoongi's bath bomb on the bar. When all the groceries were put away, Yoongi entered the kitchen and wrapped me up in a backhug, kissing my cheek the best he could. "I'm sorry, I really am. You know I only do it because I feel like I'm not good enough for you," he whispered, and that was when I smelled the alcohol on his breath.

Anger bubbled in my stomach as I nudged him off of me. "You said you'd stop drinking, too. When are you going to live up to your word?" I snapped and it seemed to knock him sober. He sighed and spun me around, his rough hands holding mine. His hands were small compared to mine, but not as small as Jimin's. It was still so nice to feel Yoongi hold my hands like they were his lifeline, like they kept him grounded.

He tilted my head so that I'd look at him, and I noticed how sincerity swam in his eyes. "Taehyung, I do love you. I'm sorry I put you through hell, okay? I'm sorry. But, I need you. I need you with me. Please, please don't leave me. Please..." he whispered, pecking my lips with every 'please' and I couldn't help but kiss him back.

I hated how forgiving I was, how much he had control over me. But fuck, I didn't want to leave him and I fell for his words. I sniffled and let him kiss me deeply, tasting the vodka on his tongue and praying that he truly would stop just for me. "I love you too, hyung," I panted once we parted and let him push me up against the counter.

He kissed me harshly and trailed his kisses down across my jaw, neck and collar bones. He slowly got down on his knees in front of me, resting his chin on my thigh as he looked up at me. "I'll show you, Tae. I'll show you how much I love and need you. You're mine and I'm yours and I promise I'll stop fucking up," he said as he unzipped my pants. I let my hand take a hold of his hair as he pulled down my boxers.

And this was how he got me to stay with him, even though he broke my heart.

"Hey, TaeTae! Is it just you or are you waiting for Yoongi?" the waiter, my friend Hoseok, said as he came over to my table. Jung Hoseok was a literal ray of sunshine who worked at my favorite restaurant when he wasn't teaching at the dance studio. He made the black and white uniforms look absolutely adoreable; he was really the only one who could, anyways. The last time I was here, his hair was blood-red, but now it was a nice auburn, since the brown dye couldn't cover up the red completely.