Boyfriends

The last class of the day was my favorite because I got to sit next to my crush, Kim Taehyung. The funny thing about Taehyung was that he was also my bestest friend on the planet for a number of reasons. He was quiet and zoned out a lot, screamed randomly, liked to sing while he did his school work and wasn't afraid to hug me in front of people. He got a lot of crap from people at school because of how strange he was, but I wouldn't change him for the world. I fell so hard for him and he didn't even know it.

He was already at our table when I walked into the classroom. His head was resting on the desk, eyes closed, earbuds blasting his favorite song. I knew he was awake because he was humming to himself. His voice was so beautiful.

"Hi, Hobi-hyung!" he said happily, lifting his head up and taking an earbud out. I turned to face him and couldn't help but smile at his boxy smile. "Hi, TaeTae. How's your day been?" I replied, resting my head in my palm. "It's been okay. Can I come over today?"

Taehyung has never been over to my house before, mainly because I'm afraid my little sister might rat me out on my crush. She was an insane six-year-old, but I loved hanging out with her. She was chill in her own way.

"Sure, Tae. But beware of my little sister. Hani might eat you," I mumbled as our substitute teacher walked into the room. Taehyung squealed beside me and hugged me, unknowingly making my heart soar. His hugs were always something that made any bad day good.

The rest of class was spent sharing earbuds with Taehyung as we watched YouTube videos on his phone. He sat incredibly close to me, resting his head on my shoulder and his hand on my knee. Internally, I was screaming about how nice this felt and that I shouldn't hide from him anymore, but on the outside, I just rested my head on his and calmly watched the video. It was nice to be like this with Taehyung. I wished it could always be like this.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Taehyung and I made our way through the busy hallways to the student parking lot, where my grey Hummer waited. "I love your car, you know that? It's so awesome!" Taehyung said as he climbed into the passenger seat, carelessly throwing his book bag in the back next to mine.

"What do you want to hear?" I asked, plugging my phone into the AUX cord and opening my 'Taehyungie' playlist. I mistakenly told Taehyung my password one time and then fell asleep. He took my phone and made a playlist of all of his favorite songs. Honestly, I listened to that playlist on my way to school in the mornings.

Instead of answering, he took my phone and after a few moments of silent driving, Sober by BigBang blasted through the car's sound system. I laughed as Taehyung started his intense headbanging along with the beat, as well as his impression of G-Dragon as I drove.

We reached my house about five minutes later.

"Hobi!" Hani yelled, running full-speed at me as soon as I opened the door. "Hani!" I replied, picking her up and spinning her around. She squealed happily and started wiggling, wishing to get down. When I set her down, she stared up at Taehyung with a confused expression. "Hobi, is this your boyfriend?" she asked.

I immediately blushed at the thought of Taehyung being my boyfriend. Hani smirked at my blush, but luckily Taehyung covered for me. "No, I'm not Hobi-hyung's boyfriend. I'm Taehyung," he said, smiling down at her and ruffling her hair. Hani's eyes went wide and she turned to me. "Not a word or I swear to God, Jung Hani, you will never see Min Yoongi ever again," I growled, earning a questioning look from Taehyung. "Hani loves Yoongi-hyung for some reason."

Hani smiled and hugged my leg. "Suga is great! Best babysitter ever!" she said. Taehyung frowned. "What about Hobi-hyung? He's the best, in my opinion." I blushed again. "Yeah, but Suga takes me to the movies sometimes and builds forts. I love him." I rolled my eyes and shook my head, earning a giggle from Taehyung. "If you marry Yoongi-hyung when you grow up, I'm disowning you," I said, pulling Taehyung up to my room. "Hyung's with Jimin though," he whispered, breaking off into a giggle. "I know, but she doesn't have to know that."

My room was nothing special. Light-green walls, comfortable full-sized bed with grey sheets in one corner, white-framed mirror hanging off my closet door, desk by the window, small television along one wall. It was small compared to Taehyung's larger bedroom, but I guess that's why he liked it so much. "Oh, your room is so cute!" he squealed as I shut the door.

Just like I did at his house, he kicked off his shoes and fell face-first on the bed, giggling like a maniac. "Tae, what did you put in your Fruit Loops this morning?" I laughed, kicking off my own shoes and landing on top of him. He whined in protest, but figured out that struggling only makes it worse. "Nothing, Hobi-hyung. I'm just unreasonably happy today," he said, voice muffled by my pillow.

I pushed up, keeping Taehyung caged, but let him position himself on his back so he could be a little more comfortable. We stared at each other for a while, before his big hands gripped the collar of my shirt, slowly bringing me down. Before I knew what was happening, Taehyung's lips were on mine.

The lips I had dreamed of were finally on mine. He kissed me slowly, taking his time. With a single kiss, all the fear and doubts I had about Taehyung not having feelings for me were silenced. I kissed back, pouring all of my feelings into the kiss. I lowered myself onto my forearms, taking the strain off of Taehyung's neck and covering him like a blanket.

We pulled away too soon, breathless. "Hyung, I'm sorry," Taehyung whispered, still panting slightly. I laughed a little and shook my head. "Tae, don't be sorry," I replied, smiling down at him and bringing a hand up to move his bangs out of his face. "I am sorry because I love you and I shouldn't have done that because you don't love me back."

I tutted at him and pecked his lips. "Taehyung, I've had a crush on you for a while now. You being you, I thought all of your cuddling was just a platonic thing. Don't be sorry because I love you and I'll kiss you again to prove it." We locked lips again and Taehyung sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Be my boyfriend, Tae," I whispered when we broke off the kiss. I had never seen Taehyung's smile so big before. "Only if you'll be my boyfriend, hyung," he giggled, rubbing my lower back. I smiled at him and pinched his cheek lovingly. "Cute," I said, squishing his face around some more before kissing him one more time.