"Papa, slow down" I moan begging when the familiar feeling built up in the pit of my stomach.

Elijah thrusted upward again harshly before flipping us, so I was now laying on my back as he gave long slow pleasurable strokes.

That was enough to break the wall I had within me that held climax in, it felt like I had the Hoover Dam pouring out of me.

"This might be my new favorite show" Elijah mumbles lowly watching me climax as he pulls out

***

"Papa, can you bring me a slice of cake!" I yell from our bedroom, hoping he hears me "please!"

"Stop yelling, I was already on my way to give it to you" Elijah mutters sitting a plate on my lap, laying beside me

"Thank you" I grin softly staring at the beauty, strawberry shortcake

"I want to take you and my princess on a date" he blushes slightly as those words left his lips

I nod basically inhaling the cake.

"It won't be anything too extravagant so you don't have to wear anything fancy, just something you can move around in"

"Okay"

We sat in silence as 'Good Times' played on our tv, somewhere between commercials Elijah fell asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head pressed against my hip snoring soundlessly.

The ringing of Elijah's phone fills the room, leaning over I took it out his back pocket answering the call.

"Hello?" I question tapping him

"Monique? You're not at the movie theater down the street from Liyah's shop right?" Dave whispers

"No, I'm home with Elijah"

Slapping Elijah's exposed back I got out of bed when he winced sitting up.

"Is Delilah ok, what's wrong?" I ask fumbling around to put shoes on

"There's someone that looks exactly like you, Delilah seen her and started freaking out"

"I'm on my way" my voice broke as I took my keys from my dresser "please don't let her take my baby!"

"What's going on?" Elijah mutters kicking his shoes onto his feet, following me to the front door

"Liyah took the kids into the movie theater, I'll keep an eye out for the woman until you come"

"Thank you" I croak hanging up, running to my car

"Babe, talk to me" Elijah says taking the keys from me "I'll drive you aren't in the right state to drive"

"Unique's trying to take my baby!" I yell holding my head as I got into the passenger seat "their at the movie theater by Aaliyah's cupcake shop"

***

Getting out the truck I stuck my knife between my breast, going into the theater with Elijah behind.

Dave comes towards us in panic state with Hope and Kairi by his side.

"Where's my baby?" I ask trying to hold myself together

"In the woman's restroom" he points in the direction then stops me before I could go past him towards it "she's outside the restroom waiting for Aaliyah and Delilah to come out. They've been in there for ten minutes already"

Don't want to make a sense, the cops are already on your ass.

"Kairi can I hold you jacket? I'll give it back"