Thank You

Hi everyone. We've reached 10k reads. I am so thankful for this community for letting me do my passion.

Wattpad is a part of me now and I am just... Blown away by such a big change in just 3 (ish) months. I don't think the regular book blows up that fast.

If you read my QnA and Dare chapter, you'll know that I started on Wattpad just reading some fanfiction and then I started to think of my own. That's how it all started.

I just love you all. You're like a bit of sunshine in my day. I check my phone notifications...

Wattpad: View your 19+ notifications!

Which means someone has discovered my book and votes every part they've read. Which I do :3

It's funny really... Just a 13-year-old writer hitting 10k views. Jesus, it's not even real.

Also, don't tell a certain person, but I'm making a separate account to make some SU and GF crossover for Rebecca. Don't tell her about this account. She wants to stay as a smol bean.

Again, just... Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I may have finished this book, but my writing career isn't over yet! >:D

By the way, did you know I found someone more sociopathic than me? Tacoz_stories book of DanPlan one shots. The Flowers Bloom? Jesus Christ... That's so... Jesus... Parts 1-2 are the most sociopathic. Because jeSUs cHrIst

All I did was give the smol boi a heart attack along with a coma hell. If you've read the second part...

This is because I don't write smut.

And publish it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yeah. Thank you all for coming on this journey with me. And if you wanna go on a new one, go check out my second book! DanPlan High Schoooool!

Alright, I'll see you all later. Have a great time wherever you are in the world.

Summoner~Chan