Dan?!

The warning I put in the last part was this book as a whole, soo...
Also, this one has some sexual references. Again, if these things disturb you, please click off.

                                                                                    [Hosuh POV]

"D-Dan?!"
I couldn't believe my eyes...

"Hello Hosuh, Stephen."

Dan says, looking at me than Stephen. He starts to walk toward me and unchains me. Stephen watches in shock.

"Dan! Are you the boss?!"

He yells. I wince at the sudden shout. Dan then bursts into laughter.

"PFFFT-- AHAHAHAHA..."

"What's so funny?!"

Dan starts to calm down, his laugh wasn't evil, he genuinely sounded amused.

"Oh Stephen, you always made me laugh. Too bad I won't be able to hear any more of your sex jokes."

Dan shrugs and helps me get on my feet. My legs feel like jello, so he carries me bridal style.

"Hey! Where are you taking him?!"

Stephen shouts once more. He was trying so hard to get out of the chains, but he was weaker than usual, so he fails. Dan just gives him a pitiful smirk.

"Somewhere..."

                                                                   [Stephen POV]

Hosuh and Dan leave the room. I sit there alone, and I start to cry. Why him? Why couldn't it have been me? My thoughts start to spin around in my head. I want everything to stop... WHY CAN'T IT STOP?!

...

Everything goes black, and I wake up to three guys crowding around me.

WARNING: This scene has lots of cussing/cursing/swear words.

One of them starts to speak,

"Well well well, if it isn't the other little bastard."

"You better shut the f$%k up if you want to live."

I say, threatening them. They all start to laugh, then suddenly one of them punches me in the jaw.

"What are you gonna do you little b$%^ch? You're chained up, you can't do anything. You're useless. You couldn't even save your little boyfriend."

They start talking more about how I have no value as a person, and how I couldn't stop them. They're getting on my nerves... Who cares about you anyway? Hosuh does, but he's gone now... Thanks to you. You're right...

They kept talking, but I was focused on my thoughts so they sounded muffled.

"Hey f$&_ face, are you listening?!"

I stay silent. They start to beat me up, making me bleed, cry...

...

I just wanted to see Hosuh again...

                                                                                          [Dan POV]

I carry Hosuh to the boss' office in my arms.

"D-Dan... P-Please..."

I hear Hosuh, begging me to stop. He was weak and crying. His voice was shaky and small.

"I'm sorry, Hosuh. I have to."

I put on a straight face and kept walking. I could hear him cry and say Stephen's name repeatedly. 5 minutes later, he passed out from stress and blood loss. After walking for about 10 minutes, I open the door.

"Ahh, Daniel. You got him?"

"Yeah, Jay. He passed out, mostly due to blood loss."

"We can fix that easily."

I hand the smol passed out bean over to Jay, he cradles Hosuh carefully, looking at him with passion. I can feel tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Thank you, Dan. You are dismissed."

I nod and leave without a word. I'm sorry guys... I feel a small tear go down my cheek as I leave.