Relationships Pt. 3: They...

[Stephen POV]

After I leave Hosuh, I walk down the hallway to Jay's room to give ourselves cuts. I walk walk walk walk walk... Am I at Jay's room? Yes. (get it? the recognize the pattern video...?) I open the door and Jay's at the wall, looking at his collection of knives. I close the door behind me and cross my arms. "Sooo, we're using which ones?" He takes two knives off the walls. "Steel-cut, extra sharp with engraved messages." "Oh. What's mine say?" "Love is not eternal. It's for depressed people." He shrugs and tosses the knife to me. I catch it by the handle and look at the blade. Yep. In curly letters, it said love is not eternal. "Well isn't that deep?"

I was thinking out loud and I saw Jay nod. He motioned to the bed and sat down. I sat down in front of him and we both pulled up our sleeves. Jay was wearing his usual hoodie and I was wearing a black turtleneck. And so we started...

~Time skip cuz I don't wanna be graphic~

A little while after, we bandaged ourselves. "We should stop soon. Wouldn't want Hosuh to walk in the middle of this, right?" I laughed, "Yeah." I finished bandaging my arms and got up. I pull my sleeves down and look at Jay. "Welp, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Jay." I walked to the door and looked back at him. He smiled and said, "Goodnight, Stephen." I open the door then close it as I walk out.

I walk and walk down the halls. I put my hands in my pockets and slouched, looking at the ground. It was late, and there are more people than I expected to be awake. I waved, said goodnight to members I passed like Mona and Jamie.

10 minutes later, I get to my room. I didn't complain about the mansion, and the distance between all the rooms, it was huge... Under half of the guest rooms were taken by hostages, kind of like how I and Hosuh were kidnapped but without special treatment.

I open the door and it's a pretty simple bedroom. On the left, there's the bed, big enough for two people. It has white sheets and my teddy bear propped up on one of the pillows. To the right of the bed (near the back wall) there's a wooden closet painted white with two doors. I only had a few shirts and jeans and my underwear. There's a dresser in front of the bed with a TV on top of it. Honestly, it looks like a hotel room.

I sigh and go put on a T-shirt with some long plaid PJ pants I stole from Jay (the animator). He wasn't using them, it's fine. I flop onto my bed and start to scream in my pillow. "I can't get him out of my head!" I started thinking of Hosuh when I walked in, mainly because he gave me Mr. Bear. (i dunno if Stephen has actually named a teddy bear but let's go with it.) I saved "Mr. Cuddles" for him, it would suit him.

I get under my covers and take Mr. Bear into my arms. "One day..." I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Or so I thought. "sTepHen!!" "AHH! Pau what the hell!?" Pau burst into my room yelling. "Come on! We have to do something!" "Do what?! It's past midnight!" I complain and get up, rubbing my eyes. "Come ooooon! It's important!" "Fine... Let me bring Mr. Bear." I kept holding onto Mr. Bear and got out of bed.

Pau grabs my hand and drags me out of my room. I was tired so I couldn't keep up, I almost dropped Mr. Bear. We ran down the hallway and into this lab. It was really dangerous if you messed around here, apparently. Jay was there too, and all the other animators. "OK, stand here." Pau dragged me next to Jay. He was equally tired with the knife plushie that he slept with at night.

"OK. This is an experiment, so hold still..." We heard all of these beepings and boopings. We saw the big machine in front of us rumble. "Experiment of what?" The whole building started to shake. The machine was a lightning powered laser, and it pointed down at us. "Uhh is this safe?" I looked at the others in the back. They were in a "safe zone." Jay looked at me, I looked at him.

But neither of us knew...

That it would be the last time we saw each other.

Then there was a flash of light...

When it cleared, everyone gasped.

"They..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna be a jerk and end it here! >:D
aHHAHahhahahhAAA

I wanna try and make a long boi tomorrow. It might take all weekend, maybe even part of tonight, but LeT mE dO iT

OK, so that's it for today, hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later!

I'ma yeet myself outta my workspace, byeeeee!

Summoner~Chan