Finale

Hey guys! This is SO goddamn overdue... I'm so sorry for the delay and I just want to say thank you for being on this journey with me. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hosuh... Wake up!"
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............

[Jayphen POV]

"Please... I can't lose you too..!" I was crying at Hosuh's side in the hospital wing. I could only hear my own sobbing and his heart monitor. I was on my knees just begging for him to wake up... "Please... Please..." I feel like I'm dying... My little kitten... I heard the door open. I look over my shoulder to see a petite figure. "H-Hi Ann..." The pink haired girl came in with 3 boxes of tissues. "Jayphen... It's been a week. Dan's out of his bed, James proposed to Jaiden, this mafia is the most feared one in a while... And yet here you are, still crying. The fierce Jayphen, leader of this mafia." "Alright, now you're shaming me." I wiped away some tears, but it didn't help. They were still pouring down my face. "I'm saying you need to get away from Hosuh. I know he's the sunshine in your life, but we can shed a little light, can't we?" She came over and gave me a tissue. I took it and blew my nose. "Plus crying this much is gross." I chuckled and threw away the tissue. I stood up and grabbed the box. "Fine... Let's do something together..." Ann lit up and left to go prepare some "stuff." I looked back at Hosuh. I kissed him on the forehead and left. I hope he's doing alright...

We went to the arcade, and it was fun! I beat Daniel because he sucks but Ann comforted him in his defeat. Though I had fun today... I didn't think it would help as much as it could.

Days passed and he still wasn't waking up. I was about to give up all hope. I started to cut myself with my knives. I didn't even try to hide them from everyone, they all knew what state I was in. Just a horrible state...

I just wanted my kitten back...

Day 23 of Hosuh's coma. I'm starting to lose hope... Now I understand how much crying can make you tired, haha... I was on my knees again. I remembered one of Hosuh's favorite songs in English...

"Loving and fighting, accusing, denying.
I can't imagine a world with you gone... The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of... I'd be so lost if you left me alone... You locked yourself in the bathroom..." I started to cry more as the scenario replayed in my head. (obviously the scene is different but try your best) "Lying on the floor when I breakthrough... I pull you in to feel your heart beat... Can you hear me screaming please don't leave me?!" I started to cry as I sang. "Hold on, I still want you..." I put hand in his. "Come back, I still need you..." I entwined our fingers. "Let me take your hand, I'll make it right! I swear to love you all my liiiife..." I started to cry into his chest. "Hold on... I still need you..." I stopped crying in his chest. I tightened my grip on his hand. "A long endless highway, you're silent beside me, drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from. Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'. Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones..." I take a chair and sit down. "They took you away on a table... I pace back and forth as you lay still. They pull you in to feel your heart beat..." I pause for a moment. I look at his face as tears stream down mine. "Can you hear me screaming PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME?!" I stood up as the chair falls. " Hold on I still want you..." I take shaky breaths as in between the lyrics and music that I played in my head. "Come back, I still need you..." I loosen my grip. "Let me take your hand, I'll make it right... I swear I love you all my liiiife..!" I purposely changed the lyric because it's true... "Hold on, I still need you..." I fell to my knees as Hosuh remains still. "I don't wanna let go!! I know I'm not that strong..." I chuckled to myself as I look up at him. "I just want a hear you... Saying, baby let's go home!" I grabbed his hand again. It was cold... "Let's go home... I just wanna take you home..." I stand up and kiss him on the forehead. "Hold on I still want you..." I watch as tears go onto his forehead. "Come back, I still need you..."