Does he care?

Guys... HOLY CRAP!!!

OVER.

100.

VIEWS.

HOLY CRAP.

is this what it feels like to be popular...?  Again, I just wanna say thank you. Even if you don't like my book, I still appreciate looking at it. But MAN...

everyone here is awesome

also, pretend that there ISN'T a bed in this throne room... because. that's weird and i only just realized that. soo...

                                                                                    [Jay POV]

I watch as Hosuh passes out. I clean off my knife with a rag and then get bandages. I wrap them around his arm and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry love, but you forced my hand."

I pick him up bridal style and I take him out of the throne room and out into the hallway. I walk down the dark chilling corridors that is my home. This was also home to my gang. A big mansion, normal people not even daring to step on the courtyard grounds, because they knew they'd be punished for walking on my land without permission. It's full of crazy people, but crazy people are viewed as outcasts, monsters, or even demons in this fucked up society. I kept walking and finally came to Hosuh's room which I had specially designed.

It's a big room painted white with a large bed with white sheets and two pillows. I had assembled a desk for him where he could still do draw, despite not being able to work for DanPlan anymore. There was also a walk-in closet already filled with clothes. There were posters of his favorite anime scattered around the walls. His drawing tablet and all of his possessions were there too. I placed Hosuh on the bed as I laid down next to him. I put the covers over our bodies and hugged him to make him feel comfortable.

As I get settled, I can tell he's having a bad dream. He whimpers in fear and mumbles someone's name. It must be Stephen... I kiss him on the forehead again and whisper in his ear...

"It's gonna be alright..."

You'll learn to love me.

                                                                             [Stephen POV]

I wake up, feeling warmer than the last time. I open my eyes and see Dan sitting on the side of the bed, wondering what to do. I sit up and feel my head. I felt dizzy, but my vision started to adjust to everything. I look around and see that I'm in some kind of bedroom, by the looks of it, must've been Dans. I could tell my wounds were a lot better but not fully healed. I glanced at Dan, he looked expressionless and his eyes were clouded.

"So... Do you have any idea on how we're gonna save Hosuh?"

Dan didn't respond. I could tell he had something in mind but didn't want to say it. It must've been bad... He shakes his head and stands up, about to speak.

"The only way to save Hosuh is to..."