Yoongi hyung sighed.

“You really are a hard-headed dude” he said and a faint smile spread on my lips.

He looked at Kim Jisoo as if asking for some permission and Kim Jisoo nodded, unsurely and worry is visible on her angelic face. I held her hand, they were cold.

“I'll be ok” I assured.

“it all started when Kim Jisoo went to a psychiatrist...” Yoongi hyung started and I listened open ears to him.

*Kim Jisoo*

“The first day of session, we brought Jisoo to a psychiatrist.I were 2nd year high school and Jisoo is 1st year, Woozi was in Grade 6. Along with Kai's Mom we brought her there, in hopes that she could be cured, that time we haven't met Kai yet since we met him a year after we got adopted by the head of NBI. But, little do we know...that we'd cross path with an unpleasant person.” Yoongi oppa started and I just listened.

Remembering the things that have happened, it still brings shivers down to my bones.

I was scared back then when it comes to men, more scared than I am before I met Kim Taehyung...and what worsened my situation was meeting him...

Gu Wook Il...

-Flashback-

I was antiscipating whether to go in that room, sitting beside me was Kim In Ah- Kai's mother- she held my hands so warmly and smiled at me.

“It's ok, everything's gonna be alright. I'm right here” she assured. Yoongi oppa and Woozi are left in the car since Woozi fell asleep and Yoongi oppa volunteered to be left in the car and stay with Woozi.

I breathe out trying to be brave, there are so many thoughts and the feeling of doubts that lingers inside of me.

We walked in the room infront of us.

“Dr. Lee Yu Na, good morning, I'm Mrs. Kim In Ah, and this is my daughter that I'm telling you about over the phone”  she said as we sat infront of a woman in a lab coat.

I smiled when I heard her call me daughter...

I can't remember when was the last time I was addressed as daughter...

“oh yes, wow she's a beauty. Hello dear I am Dr. Lee Yu Na, it's nice to meet you” The doctor said and I just bowed down.

I'm actually kinda awkward around women too, the last time I faced a woman she dressed me up to sell in a club for prostitution. The others were either stray from the city, some were enslaved just like me and some...some have shown me kindness, giving me food and all but it was hard for me to trust anyone at all.

At first the Dr. asked me about things related to my anxiety, but never did I dare to answer. It was all Mrs. Kim In Ah who answered it, she never gets mad at me and has a lot of patience.

After some more questions, the Dr. Said she needed to talk to Mrs. Kim alone so I needed to walk out of the room and wait for her outside. And so I quietly sat on the sofa facing the door where I came out. Whenever there are male nurses or patients passes by, I would bow my head to avoid their gazes.

“Hi there, I see that you're alone.” said a voice of boy so my eyes widened and fear started to rose up inside of me.

Thinking that this guy would harm me I didn't move nor talk.

“Hey, I'm talking to you.” He said.