I Had A Chance

Third Person's POV
Frisk finally got out from the bathroom. She washed her hands and get into the dining room. She walked slowly to Sans and she sat down. Everyone else looked normal as always. Frisk just keep quiet. Today, she was going back to her home.

A sad feeling written on her face. She don't know what to do. She has two other problems. First is Sans and now a university wanted her to enroll. Frisk worked as a scientist but she wanted to be a doctor. Being a scientist is just a hobby for her. She quietly placed her hands to her face. She was either stressed or sad. The university called her at the hardest time of her life. Everyone looked at her, worried. She didn't touch her food. She didn't talk to anyone. She suddenly stand up after 12 minutes. "Excuse me ..." She said.

Frisk slammed the dining room door. "What have I done ..." Sans said under his breath. Papyrus comfort him. Sans never feel like this before, well, not after the last Genocide Route. Sans was depressed. He has no interest in women in his life but Frisk is different. She used her poker face to hide her sadness, she cares about others feelings. She didn't want to be a burden. Everyone sighed. "I-I'll go c-check her ..." Alphys said, standing from her seat. Frisk was standing infront of the window. Looking at the snow.

Alphys walked carefully. She didn't want Frisk to realized she was there. Frisk already hear Alphys footstep. "Alphys ... " Frisk said, making Alphys flinch a bit. Alphys sighed. "W-what h-h-happened, Frisk?" She asked. Frisk look at Alphys. She refuse to tell how much she felt guilty about thrm all, especially Sans. "I ... a university want me to enroll and ... it was far away ... at another city. I want to go ... but ...-" She burst into tears. How much she felt sad, letting her friends go. She was going away. Alphys tried to comfort her but Frisk refuse.

Watching them go is like when she killed them at the first Genocide. They go away. Frisk thought she will never see them anymore. Just like this time. "Just ... let me h-have my space ..." Frisk said. Alphys get in the dining room. "So ..?" Chara asked Alphys. She sighed and sit down. Everyone looked at her. Sans was paying attention for the first time. "She ... was going to a university away from here ... she wanted to but something or someone hold her urge to go" She said. Sans eyes sparkled a bit. A glimpes of home came across him.'She didn't hate me because I love her.' Sans thought.

'I had a chance'