Decorating [Part 1]

Frisk's POV
It was snowing outside. Everyone reached their coat and went outside especially Undyne. She really like to play snow fight if when we were at the underground. They all went to the backyard, somehow it was only started snowing at the place were covered it snow already. Its like a snow storm. They all leave me and Sans alone at the living. As I can hear his breathing and munching sound, I flinched when he tossed himself. I take my plate to the kicthen and tried to take Sans outside to play.

"Come on, Sans! Lets play!" I said in a childish tone. He looked at me like I'm still a child bringing their father to play. He chuckled and stand up. As for skeleton, he doesn't need to wear anything to warm their body since they were monster, yet he still wear the same old blue jacket. The others started playing, Papyrus build a figure of him with the snow and pose himself, Undyne throw a snowball at Mettaton and make her angry and now they were fighting. I chuckled and grabbed Sans' hand and throw him at the snow. Thankfully, his HP didn't decrease. It would be dangerous since he only have 1 HP only.

"Brother! Look at this, I made your figure with Frisk holding your hand!" Papyrus said, surprisingly, he build the figure so well. I make the 'aw' sound at his pure and innocent nature. Sans chuckled a bit. Usually, Undyne would destroy Papyrus' figures but this time, she let it be because it was mine and Sans' figure. Weird. Asriel sneezes and so as everybody else(except Papyrus and Sans). They were catching a cold. "My ... lets get inside you guys" I said, one by one of them were getting in. The good thing is, Papyrus can heal and everyone slowly getting better but Papyrus getting sleepy. He fell asleep on the couch while everybody continued to do their things.

"Everyone! Its time to decorate the house!" Asriel said, stumbling down from the stairs while holding a box full of christmas decoration. He chuckled and stand up. "Alright! How about we goes into a group and started to decorate?" Asriel said, him and Chara went outside to decorate there. The others go to othes place. And now, they leave me and Sans to decorate the largest room in the house. The dining room.