Night Patrol [Part 2]

Third Person's POV
"Night Patrol". Asriel said to all of them. Undyne gasped. Frisk looked confused. Is this what the game for today is? She thought in her head. Sans sweat a bit. Frisk decided to ask him. "Hey, Sans? What's so bad about this game" She whispered into Sans' ear. Sans gulped his saliva. "Well, at 2016 I was partnered with Mettaton. And ... things got really bad since she was a scaredy cat" He said, trying to stay up with his persona.

"The whole lights will be turned off and our eyes will be closed with blindfold. With our partner, we will be set in a room with full of things" He said in a scared tone. The closed with blinfold sounds scary but it sounds ... not so bad? I think. Frisk thought again. Sans haven't done with his story. "There were no furniture, only things that we needed. No lights. Well, except for the night light" He said, chuckling at the last sentence. "We will open our blindfolds once we were done with the room" He said. Ending his explaination.

Frisk make a 'o' face and nodded. They other were gulping and sweating. Sans tapped Frisk's shoulder. "And uh ... the reason we didn't do this for the last 2 years is because Asriel got hurt due to his clumsyness and nervouseness." He said.

Frisk's POV
I remember. At 2016, I got a call in 2:34AM. My phone rang, it was Chara. I picked up the phone and I can hear in the background, ambulance sirens, Toriel sob and Asgore sighing. Chara was sobbing too. "F-Frisk ... A-Asriel got in the h-hospital..." She said while stuttering. Frisk sweat and ran to the downstairs, wearing her coat, she immediately went to her car. "H-His arm got broken..." Chara said again. I sighed. I thought Asriel was dying.

I chuckled remembering the memory. Everyone get off from their seats and off to the backyard. I stand up, holding Sans hand because I was nervous. I didn't know what I'm doing. "H-hey, uh ... kid? Why are you holding m-my hand?" Sans asked, waking me up from daydreaming. I a tint of red dusted on my cheeks. I let go of his hand. "S-sorry ..." I said and then continued to walked pass him, leaving him behind. He hold my hand. "Wait. Its fine. I know you're nervous" He said while holding my hand again, this time, tightly.

I grinned and we walk to the backyard. "Hey, lover birds! Stop being so romantic and get here!" Undyne said, smirking at me. I cover my face using my sweatsweater turtle neck. We get in the line and Asriel came by to us and closed our eyes using blinfolds. Now, I can't see anything except the torchlight shining light. I groaned.

"Now, let the game begin"