A Burden

Third Person's POV
It is now nightime. Chara, Papyrus and Toriel were making dinner. Everyone has a sad face because of thr snow storm. It was getting worser every 2 hour. Everyone need to go back to their house. Its 8:30PM. At 9:00PM, they will do a tradition where the drunkers will drink eggnog.

Sans were sitting at the edge of the couch, Frisk saw him and sit beside him. "Everything okay?" She asked him. Sans chuckled and shake his head in response. "You sure? You seemed bonely". She said, making a pun.  Sans wheeze to her pun. "Heheh, good one" He said. Suddenly, Chara jumped from the kitchen, she bring a bowl of eggnog, and there's goes Asriel and Undyne, bringing another two larger bowls with eggnog inside.

"Ah ... this is going to be a trouble" Sans said to Frisk. Frisk nodded in agreement. "Oh, my! The eggnog is here!" Mettaton said, she grabbed a beer glass and take a lot of eggnog and she ran to Papyrus. "Darling, try some!" She said, Papyrus didn't hesitate. "Sans, aren't you gonna stop Mettaton" She said. Papyrus was pure and innocent and seeing him drinking and drunk would be super weird. "Nah, he's 25 in human age. Beside, his birthday is next week" Sans said, Frisk looked at Papyrus. He was already drunk.

"Lets get the party started, punks!" Undyne yelled and everyone rushed to take the eggnog except Frisk. She doesn't like the eggnog taste. Everyone were become crazy, except Sans. He was drunk yet hr maintained his persona. "You have drink 6 glass and you still didn't become drunk" Frisk chuckled. Sans expression suddenly become a drunk face. "Hey ... don't jUdGe me ..., kid ...! I am 18!" He said and Frisk burst out laughing. Sans chuckled and take a gulp of his eggnog. Everyone fell asleep. Frisk groaned and take them with their partner to their fort.

Frisk get in her fort and Sans were half asleep. "Heya ... Frisk ..." He said. Frisk lay beside him and leaned a little bit closer. It was silence. Everyone need to go back but they were asleep and probaly going to wake up tomorrow morning. The snow storm probaly going to wait. Frisk face were at Sans' chest. "Frisk ..." He mumbled. "Yes?". She said in response. Sans hold Frisk closer and now, they were cuddling. "I ... love ... you ..." He said and then fell half asleep. Frisk eyes widened and looked at him. "A-a-are you se-serious ...!?" She exclaimed.

Sans nodded. Frisk smiled but it faded away. Sans was drunk and don't know what he was talking about. She think about how a burden she was. Lastnight, Sans was tossing and groaning in the fort. Frisk noticed it. He was feeling uncomfortable. He has to gone through 6 Genocide Ending because of her curiousity. She has no chance of being with him. Thinking that, she cried silently. She get out from the fort and sleep and the couch. She was determined to stop herself for being a burden for him.