Night Patrol [Part 1]

Third Person's POV
Sans were going to tell a speech about Frisk. He has been planning all the speech for her. To gather her attention, to get her closer to him. Sans opened his mouth and began the speech. "Well uh ... first of all, I want to thank her for freeing us all from the Underground" He started of his really short, yet half-romantic speech. "Just to let you know Frisk, I am really grateful because you came into the others life and mine" He continued. He winked at Frisk, making her blush.

Papyrus started crying again and Undyne smirked at Frisk, making her blush more. Sans looked down, his eyes have no pupils yet he has a noticeable blush on his cheeks. Toriel give a kind smile and Asgore clapped his hands a bit. As it was done, they were all eating the foods that were put on the table, from the look of Chara, she was already drooling because it was Asriel's cook.

Frisk's POV
Chatters and laughs were all over the dining room. I was the quiet one on the table ... well, not until Sans talked to me. "Hey, Frisk? Ya 'kay there?" He said with his usual grin face. "Y-yeah ... I'm okay" I said to him with a stutter. Well, I'm actually not. I was practically still fangirling over his 'speech'. Sans rose an 'eyebrow'. He didn't seem to buy it. "Ya sure?" He asked to me again. I nodded. He sighed. "I'm sorry if my speech were too bad. Ya know? Typical ol' me" He said, added with a chuckled. Why are you apologizing?

"N-no! Your speech is really great, Sans!" I said, trying to get his attention. He looked at me. "Really? Then what make you quiet earlier, eh?" He asked. I started sweating. No! If I want to make him believe my lies that I was about to tell, I have to sound convincing. "I'm just think about how your speech sound so good" I said with a genuine smile on my face. I think I do sound convincing. He make the 'hm' sound. "Aight'. If you say so" He said while turning away from me and to his bottle of ketchup.

I sighed and started eating my food that were slowly getting cold. For the three hours, we sat there, eating, laughing and chatting on the table until Asriel stand up and announce the next activity for tonight. It is now 7:30PM. Just like last year,I would go home at the time like this but I'm determined to stay. "Frisk, aren't you are going to go home now, dear?" Toriel asked while getting of her seat beside Asgore. "No, not this year. I'm staying here for the rest of December" I said, some of the others were lighted up after hearing what I said.

"Well, it is now, Game Time" Asriel said while clapping both of his hands. Toriel came back from the restroom and sit down back. "This is the rules!" Asriel continued while Chara bringing a chalk board. 'What a weird siblings' I thought in my head. Chara sit down and turn around to see the board. She push the board and revealing the other side of it. A group were already pick. Since I didn't bring my spectacles, I can't really see things that were written at the board. "Me and Chara already pick the team you all will be put in!" He said.

Asriel said all of the teams that were put in. And surprisingly, I was put in a team with Sans. 'Is this a clichè!?' I thought in my head, thinking all of the coincidence I have with Sans. Asriel smirked mischeviously. "The first activity is ..." He slowly continued.

"Night Patrol"