Night Patrol [Part 3]

Third Person's POV
"Let the game begin" Asriel said and everyone tied their blindfolds. For Asriel, he didn't want to play anymore because he was still afraid of breaking his bones again.

Now, Asriel lead one by one team to their room. Since they have 4 teams, Asriel prepare 4 rooms. Sans and Frisk were the last team to be lead to their room. Asriel seems excited because it was Frisk first time having a Christmas sleepover at Asriel's house. "So ... Frisk? Ready to have fun" Asriel asked Frisk who were holding his hand tightly. "Yeah. Hope this one wasn't a mess" She said jokingly.

Sans and Frisk arrived at their room. Asriel waved a goodbye even though they can't see Asriel. The door shut. Leaving Frisk and Sans started to work. "Huh ... what is this?" Frisk said while touching a comfy, bed-like thing. It is a bed. Frisk touched more of the thing. She realized that it was a bed. "Hey, Sans ...?" She whispered like a someone in a horror movie. Sans make the 'hm' sound in respond. "There were a bed here" She said.

She can hear Sans grinned and tapped her shoulder. "I can see it" He said simply to Frisk. Frisk nodded but realized that they were wearing a blinfold. "Sans? How come can you see? You're wearing a blinfold" She said, touching his face where his eyes supposed to be. "You take of the blindfold..!?" She said gasping. They weren't supposed to take off the blindfold. Sans chuckled. "Thats how me and my team always win every year" He said.

Frisk nodded. "Should I take it off too?" She asked Sans. He simply nodded and take off the blindfold from Frisk's face, revealing her half-opened eyes. A golden eyes. Sans never see her eyes before. He mumbled, 'beautiful' under his breathe. Admiring Frisk's golden eyes. Meanwhile Frisk, who has a sharp ears heard him. She blushing a bit and said, "T-thank you ...". She turned away, looking at the queen-sized bed.

The bed were enough to fit two people on it. And it was the only bed in the room. Frisk looked at Sans, the room were already tidy and clean because of Sans. They were done in the room. "Asriel will take us 20 minutes later" Sans stated. Sans, who were a lazybones want to take a nap but there were nowhere to be lay at. He want to lay at the bed but he thought that maybe Frisk were tired at want to lay too. "Ah ... I will lay on the floor, kid" He groaned.

Frisk blinked a bit, Sans were already at the hard and cold floor. It must be really uncomfortable. Frisk lay at the bed, staring at the ceiling. She hear Sans groaned a few times. 4 minutes has passed and Sans still didn't fell asleep. Frisk feel sympathy and asked Sans to lay with her. "Hey ... uh ... Sans .. I-I don't mind you laying on the bed with m-me" She said while blushing. A tint of blue dusted on Sans cheekbones. Sans took the opportunity and teleported beside her.

He chuckled a bit. Frisk tossed to the other side on the bed, avoiding eye-contact. Sans who were realizing it want to make an action. Flirting. He turned at Frisk, slowly moving his hand on Frisk head(A/N You thought he was going to hug her right😆)
His hand met Frisk soft hair. Frisk flinched over his action. "S-Sans..?" She stuttered. Flustered and giggling all over the bed. "Heya ..." Sans said, slowly drifting to sleep. A blush still on his face. Frisk chuckled. They will keep the position. Suddenly, the door knocked.

"Hey Frisk, Sans! Its Undyne!"