Small Area

Third Person's POV
'Building a pillow fort/castle were kinda fun' Frisk thought in her head, she looked at the pile of pillows. The living room were big but not too big for fitting all of them. "Since the area is too small, make sure your fort were only for 2 persons" Asriel said while giving them a few pillows. The pillows were comfy and soft. Sans and Frisk were at the end of the corner, still building their fort.

"All done" Sans said lazily while coming in into the fort. The fort looked very comfortable and cozy. Frisk also come in after Sans. Little do they know, the area in the place were too small and they have to lean into eachother arms. "Ugh ... this is small ..." Frisk groaned while moving herself from Sans. "We just have to lean closer, ya know?" Sans said while pushing his body to Frisk. And now, there they were, Sans was asleep while hugging Frisk.

Frisk was a blushing mess. She closed her mouth using her hands. She felt Sans' ribcage at her chest. The fort were dim and warm. Now, Frisk feel very sleepy, her eyes shut on their own. The fort door were opened by Papyrus. Frisk who is half-asleep talked to him. "Huhm ... Papy ..?" She said, looking at the light. She shut her eyes and now fully asleep. Papyrus gasped and called the others. "Oh my! Look at this!" Mettaton said while holding her cheeks.

"My child is so cute when she was with Sans" Toriel said calmly, admiring how cute was Frisk when she was asleep, Undyne smirked and leave them alone in the fort. The light were turned on, Papyrus and Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys and Asriel and Chara were sleeping in their fort. Toriel and Asgore were called into a meeting. Leaving the Christmas party. The others sighed and went to sleep. It was 2:09AM, 2 December. Frisk awokened up by Sans breathing.

Her face heat up again. She want to go to check the others, she struggle to let herself free from Sans' arm but didn't manage. "Don't ... go .." Sans said under his breath, still sleeping. Frisk sighed and took a glance to the outside. She lay back and hugged Sans back. She smiled and drifted back to the land of dreams. The next day she woke up, Sans were still sleeping Undyne were at the fort's door holding two plates of pancakes. "Mornin', punk!" She said while handing the pancakes.

Undyne leave them. They weren't allowed to eat at the living room because the ants would come and neither do the dining room because it was still a mess. Frisk moved Sans a bit, awakening him. "Sans, wake up ... breakfast is here" She said. Sans sit down and take the plate, he mumbled a thanks. It was a comfortable silence, well not until the others started gasping. Frisk take a glance outside and saw them staring at the windows. She looked at it and saw snow.

It was snowing

♡Heyoo♡
I'm terribly sorry because I didn't update this yesterday! I got packing to do and well, I'm going back to my grandparents' house this Sunday for christmas. I might not be able to update because of internet problem! Le cry. Please enjoy this fluffy story!

Vote, Comment and Follow!