Wrapped Arms

Third Person's POV
As Frisk, she is still awake and meanwhile Sans were already drifted to sleep. Suddenly, a knock on the door were to be heard. "Hey Frisk, Sans! Its Undyne!" Undyne said it a whispering tone. Frisk sit down. "Undyne? What are you doing here?" Frisk said to Undyne.

Undyne chuckled. "The game is over. You can come out now" She said, no longer whispering. Frisk poked Sans head. "Hey, Sans. Wake up!" She said, moving Sans body left to right. Sans groaned and sit down immediately. The door opened, revealing Undyne and Alphys. "Ooh ... looks what we got here. Did we ruin the moment?" Undyne said, teasing Frisk. Frisk was a blushing mess. Being on the bed with Sans and his hand on her head.

"Undyne!" Frisk said while getting off the bed, leaving Sans slowly getting down. They both took their blinfolds and went to the living room. "Sans, Frisk!" Asriel chirped when he saw Sans and Frisk walking down the stairs. Everyone were there, sitting with their partner. "Alright. Since everyone is here, time for another activity!" Chara said while giving the cookies. "The next activity is ...!" A drum sound coming from Asriel phone. "Truth Or Dare!(A/N cliché, I know;-;)". Everyone chirped and started to form a circle.

'This is some kind of cliché' Frisk thought in her head. Asriel started the game by ringing the small bell on his head. "Papyrus!" Asriel said while pointing directly at him. "Wowie!" Papyrus exclaimed. "Truth or Dare?" Asriel asked him. "I, The Great Papyrus choose Truth!" He said while making a pose. "Well then ... do you like Mettaton?" Asriel asked him. Papyrus smiled sincerely. "Of course! She and I are dating!" He said. Mettaton smile but sweat a bit from the look at Sans.

"Well then ... now we shall move on to ... , Sans!" Asriel said, flinching Frisk a bit. Sans grinned a bit but relaxed on the chair. "Truth Or Dare?" Chara asked him. He grinned a bit. "Heheh ... Dare" He said looking at them in a confident look, yet lazyness can be seen too. Asriel chuckled and obviously, Chara smirked. "Hug Frisk" Chara said clapping her hands. A tint of red were creeping on Frisk's cheeks, her eyes opened a bit. "S-sure ..." Sans said leaning himself on Frisk. 'Oh my gosh ..' Frisk thought in her head.

Sans hands wrapped around her, yet Frisk didn't hug back. She really wanted to but she was too afraid that would make Sans uncomfortable. "Well then ...!-" Ting. The clock sounded. It is now sleep time. The clock shows 10:30PM. Asriel sighed in defeat. "Ugh .. its sleep time" Chara groaned while adjusting herself on the chair. "How about an activity before sleep!" Asriel said, washing off the sleepyness in the others face. "What is it?" Toriel asked him. Asriel were pure so he choose one of the activity that Chara and him used to do back then.

"Build a pillow castle"