Chance That Were Ruined

Frisk's POV
I started to fidgeting. Usually, I wouldn't be as this nervous. I looked at his face, trying to regain some strenght to answer him.
"H-heh ... sorry .. I was .. uh ... sleepy ..?" I said to him. His 'bonebrow' (A/N is this a pun?) raised. He seemed not to buy my answer. "Hm ... sounds not so convincing,kid. Ya' lying" He said looking at me sharply with his eye white pupils. We stared like for a few minutes. Finally, I break it.

"Okay! Okay, fine! Chara was knocking on the door when I was about to pick it up!" I said while pointing at Chara who were just coming in with a few junk snacks. "Huh?" She said looking at me with a blink. Sans looked at Chara. "Is that true?" He asked Chara. She was just arrived, of course he don't know what are we talking about! Chara didn't say a word, she frowned. Sans sighed. "Is that true that you knocked on Frisk's door this mornin'?"

He asked. Chara make the 'o' face. "Yeah! I give her the invitation!" She chirped happily and she went into the kitchen. Sans grinned. I sighed and sit down beside him on the couch. "Sorry 'bout that, kid. I'm just curious." I am saved. I chuckled a bit.

Sans' POV
She chuckled over my apologie. I try to make a nice conversation but she keep, stuttering while answering. 'Good! I make her uncomfortable!' I thought in my head. I probaly look very chill when I'm around her but I'm actually not. Since I met Frisk, she was just like a clover with 4 leaves. A lucky charm. She changed my life with making me happy.

That's why, I really love her. Back then, it must be weird if I date her. She was just like 14 and I'm 20. But, at that time, I only love her like a daughter and a friend. But then, she grows older and become a woman, I feel the opposite. I realize I was in love with her when she was 16. And now, she's 20. I'm still holding the feeling for 4 years straight. Yet, this christmas I will try to make her more comfortable with me and maybe, I get a chance with her!

I looked at her, scrolling down her phone. Somehow, she was sweating even though this banglow has a few conditioners. Her face were red, her body shiver a few times everytime I tossed myself. Is she having a fever?. "Hey, kid. You look red. You're 'kay there?" I asked her. She flinched a bit. I make her uncomfortable again. "U-uh ... yeah! I'm fine!" She said, rolling down her sleeves. "Hm. You sound ... frisky" I said while grinning at my pun.

She started laughing. But, then Papyrus jumped from the kitchen started yelling. "Sans! I said no puns!" He said while mixing his sauce. I chuckled and he went back in the kitchen. I move closer to her and at the point when I was about to cross my arm around her Undyne came from the main door while yelling. "Ngaahh!!" She yelled, Alphys were in her back. She looked at me and then Frisk. "What!? Why are you here early, punk!? You can't beat my record of coming her early!!" She said in a booming voice. Frisk chuckled.

'You ruined my chance, Undyne'