Happily Ever After

"Ready?" I ask Louis as he puts on his coat.

He gives me a nod and we head downstairs. Thankfully my car survived this turmoil and I don't have to get one of those too. We drive meeting Scott's daughter Izzy. She looks a lot like him.

"Hello." she greets as we walk up to her.

I look at the house she stands in front of small and cozy looking from the outside. She leads us inside after we shake hands.

"I don't like to name the houses I show I simply say this is house number one. So here's house number one, it's a three bedroom, and one bathroom. Recently remodeled appliances all through out are new, including these gorgeous marble countertops." she says.

Louis and I walk through out the house but it doesn't speak to us.

"I think we need to see more." I say.

She gives us a nod and we follow her to so many different houses and the last one seems to stand out the most.

After walking through Louis and I ran through a check list and it had it all. Hardwood floors, new appliances, marble counters, at least four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and most importantly a spacious garden. It was everything we wanted.

"We'll take it!" Louis says excitedly.

I smile widely and Louis does too.

"Great! Let's get started on the paper work." Izzy says.

She leads us to the counter where she makes us sign what seems to be endless paperwork. Eventually though we finish and I hand her the payment for the house. I waited my whole life to have this, a home with someone I love. It was a dream of mine and I made it happen.

"Congratulations!" she says handing us the key with a cute bow on it.

"But wait there's something I need to do before we go," I say digging into my coat pocket taking out the small square box I get down on one knee, "Louis it was only a year ago when I began my job protecting you and we are buying our first home together. I said before I wasn't ready for marriage but buying our house I knew it was time it felt right. I cannot imagine my life without you, my whole life has changed because of you and I'm so thankful. I want you now and forever so Louis Tomlinson," I open the box and his face lights up, "will you marry me?"

There's a brief pause before he smiles nodding like crazy.

"Yes yes yes!" he says excitedly I slide the ring onto his finger.

Standing up I kiss him and I hear Izzy clap.

"Well that was just perfect! Congratulations yet again guys." she giggles.

"Thank you!" I say.

~ 4 years later ~

"What are you doing?" I say finding him staring into the empty room across from ours.

"What's this room going to be?" he questions.

"I was thinking it be for the baby whenever we get to that point." I say.

He spins around putting his arms around my neck.

"A baby?" he smiles.

I nod with a smile pecking his lips.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I've been wanting to fill that room for years now. We've been married for four years now Harry. Let's have a baby." he smiles.

I smile at him again and put my lips against his. I push him against the wall gently my lips never leaving his. I lift his legs so that his hips line up with mine. I carry him to our room putting him on the bed I climb on top of him. I kiss his neck pulling his shirt over his head him doing the same with mine. Our lips meet again as he unbuttons my pants it's like we're moving in sync with one another. I'm undo his and pull them off throwing them to the side as he does with mine. He pushes me down going between my legs he takes me in his mouth and I let out a hard breath. Combing my fingers through his hair I'll never get tired of this.