My Forever

Louis' POV

I'm curled in a ball in the far corner of the room. The cinder clock walls rough against my bare back. If I could sit in a tighter ball I would, but I can't. My stitches permit otherwise, they could bust. My bandage is dirty it needs to be changed. I want clothes but the hospital gown the only clothing I had is ripped laying in a pile across the floor from me. The only clothing I have is my boxers.

The door swings open and Liam steps inside.

"Hey little one!" he smiles happily.

"Fuck you!" I spit angrily.

"Louis just cause you have stitches that won't stop me from beating you. You got that?" Liam says crossing over to me and crouching down.

I go to scoot back but have no more room behind me.

"You won't hurt me, you always got someone else to do it for you." I say.

He giggles rubbing his chin with his fingers.

"Oh little one," he kneels in front of me, "you have no idea what I'll do to you. I've changed I will hurt you."

He reaches for my face but I jerk away.

"Don't fucking touch me and stop calling me little one!" I snap.

He touches my face but I smack his hand away. He raises his hand back and backhands me right in the eye. My hand flies to where I've just been hit.

"I told you I will hurt you." Liam says sternly.

"I'm what you need to get your money. You hurt me severely you won't get what you want." I say.

"I'm not gonna hurt you severely just beat you." he says.

"That's bullshit!" I spit, "you're a fucking devil! You hit me so many sharp things and cut me, and whipped me. I'll always have that as a reminder! Now you shot me too! What more could you possibly do to make my life hell? Why can't you just leave me alone and let me go?" I say.

"Because you're mine! You'd be dead if it weren't for me. You're weak! Always have been always will be! Worthless is what you are! Your own bodyguard couldn't keep you safe! You're still little, little one!" he says getting in my face with that last line.

I swallow and fight back the tears.

"You made me that way." I say in a broken voice.

"You'll always be that way whether you realize it or not. You'll need someone to take care of you because you're worthless."

Something inside me seems to snap. I stand to my feet barely and ball my fist. Fight like Superman, Harry's words ring through my head. Giving me the courage to do something I've never done before. As Liam stands to his feet my fist flies to his face and I punch him hard enough to where he stumbles back and his back hits the wall. He wipes his lip.

"I am not worthless!" I say sternly, "and I'm not weak!" I say and knee him in between his legs.

He drops to the floor grabbing his center.

"Let me go!" I say sternly.

Liam composes himself anger apparent in his face. He stands to his feet quickly and pushes me against the wall. He grips my arms tightly.

Fight like Superman, Harry's voice comes through again. I fight Liam's strength and grabs his gun on his hip. I cock it and aim it at him.

"What are you waiting for pull the trigger." Liam says.