Battle Scars

I hadn't thought much more about my kiss with Louis last night. I don't know why I did it, because I knew if Scott finds out I'm screwed. Laying in my bed I close my eyes going back to the kiss from the night before. How small his lips felt against mine, the way he was caught off guard, the way his hands grabbed my waist and fisted my shirt. Everything about it drove me mad but I couldn't and I can't do it again. I get up quickly and go to the bathroom splashing cold water on my face.

"Alright Styles," I say to myself looking the mirror, "enough is enough."

Downstairs Louis is still sleeping I check the time 9:00 o'clock. I've been up since 7 myself and I've got things that need to be done.

"Louis!" I say loudly to wake him up.

He groans and rolls over. I huff and walk over to the couch grabbing his hand I pull him off resulting in him shooting straight up.

"What the fuck?!" he snaps.

"You should've got up the first time I told you to." I say.

"Looks like your back to being an asshole." he says.

I shake my head ignoring his comment before going to the kitchen and starting my coffee. Louis follows right after finding a seat at the bar. He looks at me and automatically I know what he's thinking. His eyes are trailing up and down my naked chest.

"Louis stop." I say sternly.

"Do you not remember that kiss last night?" Louis says scratching his head.

"Yes I remember! It should've never fucking happened it was stupid I'm sorry and it won't happen again. So please drop it!" I snap harshly.

He remained quiet after this and I'm aware that may of hurt him but it was necessary. Grabbing my coffee I leave him in the kitchen, going to my room with a slam of my door. How could I be so fucking stupid to lead him on like that?

Good one, Harry! My subconscious tells me. I roll my eyes and put my coffee down on my night table plopping down on my bed my knees bent over the edge of the bed. I rub my face frustratingly and exhale roughly.

I shoot up at the sound of a door shutting.

"Shit!" I curse before grabbing my gun out the drawer and bursting out my room and downstairs.

Louis is gone. I run out my front door and catch up to him.

"Louis get your ass back inside!" I say sternly.

"No!" he says.

"I really suggest you walk back inside because if you don't I'll carry you back inside!" I warn.

He doesn't budge so I sigh irritated before putting him over my shoulder carrying him back inside kicking the door shut behind me.

"Don't ever do that again you got that?!" I snap putting him down.

"Whatever." he says crossing his arms.

"I'm here to protect you not fucking babysit you because you get pissed and leave! If you're leaving I must know!" I say.

"I'll go when and where I fucking please!" Louis spits.

Jerking him up I slam him against the wall roughly.

"I've had it with your damn attitude Tomlinson!" I hiss through my teeth.

"I fucking hate you! You're an asshole!" Louis cries.

"Good you're supposed to!" I say before letting him go and going to take my shower.

I let the water run over my body for a bit before actually washing myself and getting out wrapping myself in a towel. As I do this I notice a towel on the floor, Louis' towel from the day before. I'll have to make that straight with him too. I brush my teeth quickly and get dressed in some regular clothes. I grab my cup from the table going back downstairs to the kitchen. Louis is sat quietly on the sofa.