-L

Two months have gone by without any incident from the gang that's after Louis. It makes me question why they haven't come after him since he's got me as his guard. A lingering question is why? Why hasn't anything happened? Louis was petrified when he came into the agency, as if they were on his heels as he walked in the door. I've been cautious overly cautious even. Nervous as hell.

"Harry can we go to the field today? I wanna kick some." Louis questions approaching me.

I glance at the watch on my wrist. Mid day the park should be busy right about now, but that means not only will I have to watch Louis like a hawk but the crowd as well. I think for a brief moment about allowing this.

"Yeah okay, just let me go get ready." I say before shutting my laptop.

Walking upstairs I pull on some jeans and a plain button up shirt. I loop my belt through the holster of my gun before buckling it. I slide on my boots and meet Louis downstairs who is waiting by the door.

"Stay close." I instruct him.

He nods silently as we make our way out the building. My eyes scan the other side of the street nothing seems suspicious. I scan up ahead a few feet nothing there. I relax a little and realize if they wanted to do something they would wait until we were in a more open place. As we approach the entrance of the gate I make Louis stand behind me as we walk through. I scan from side to side before I allow him to walk ahead of me and to the field. I'd feel more comfortable if I had at least one more agent with me here but I don't think I need one as of right now. I step onto the field and stand at the edge. Keeping my eyes strictly on Louis but occasionally turn from side to side and behind me.

"Harry come kick!" Louis yells.

"No not a good idea." I yell back.

He huffs before moving his foot behind the ball and kicking it straight at me, catching me off guard making me fall. Knowing he didn't do that for fun but because he's pissed I'm not playing has made me highly pissed off. What he did was childish.

"What the fuck Louis?" I growl.

He crosses his arms.

"Damn it! I'm doing my job here Louis I can't do this in public!" I say when I'm directly in front of him.

I shove the ball into his chest.

"Don't do that again!" I warn.

I turn on my heel returning to my spot. My eyes catch a suspicious looking man across the field, I keep my eyes on him. Louis is between us. The man is wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses, Louis hasn't noticed him yet. I can't tell who he's looking at but I feel safe to say it's Louis. I press my mouth into a line.

"Louis come on." I say.

"A few more minutes please." he says.

"Louis come on! Just don't ask why and get your ass over here now!" I say keeping my eyes on the man behind him.

He picks up his ball stomping over to me my eyes not leaving the man.

"What the fuck is your problem?" he snaps angrily.

I grab hold of his shoulders.

"There's a man across the field over there and he's been there for about ten minutes watching, I don't want to take chances and stay here. We need to go. I have no idea who that is or if he's part of the gang you were in and I'm not sticking around to find out," I turn and begin walking with Louis close to me, "don't act nervous they'll know you know." I whisper.

I glance over my shoulder and see that he's following us. Bloody hell. Casual conversation a voice inside suggests.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" I question hoping Louis will catch on.