"What?" I groaned still exhausted. She rolled her eyes and pointed to the clock on my dresser. 5:21.

"Let's start getting ready, hun." I nodded at her and flipped the sheets off me.

I looked in my closet for what to wear. I had no idea. As if he read my mind I felt my phone vibrate, pulling it out to read a text from Harry.

"Thought you might want to know, it's a fancy restaurant. Dani wants you to wear her present she got you. Pick you up in an hour. xxx"

I totally forgot about that beautiful all gold outfit Danielle got me. I quickly pulled it out of my full suitcase and hung it on my door frame. I informed Darien what I was wearing so she could dress accordingly.

I slipped on the dress after I finished showering, and it fit like a glove. It was a gorgeous gold sequenced beauty with matching heels, bangles, and earrings. I loved it! I pinned up my bangs into a bump and left the rest in big curls. I walked out of the room to find Darien in the kitchen.

She was wearing a light pink dress with a sweetheart neckline and black heels. It was a really simple outfit but she looked so classy. She never wore too much makeup, she left her dirty blonde hair straight as usual, and put on some gold hoop earrings.

"You still look tired." She pointed out. I was extremely worn out, this time zone thing wasn't my friend.

"I am. I don't know how the lads do this all the time." I checked my watch, and again with perfect timing there was a knock on the door.

I got up off the barstool in the kitchen and looked through the peephole at the curly haired boy. I opened the door and he looked me up and down, grinning. I felt awkward and uncomfortable in that moment but brushed it off when I saw what he was wearing. He looked great, black pants, a white button down shirt with a tie, and a blazer.

"You look fit." He kissed my cheek and gave me a half hug at the same time.

"Thanks..." I got out.

He walked in, said hello to Darien and gave her a hug too. I knew they fancied each other, it made me feel worse because I was the reason they couldn't be together. I grabbed my jacket and applied last minute lipstick in front of the mirror by the door while Harry and Darien were chatting.

"Okay, we ready?" They both nodded and walked out the door leaving me to lock up.

We sat in Harry's Range Rover while he drove to the resturant. Apparently we'd be meeting up with everyone at dinner tonight for my birthday dinner.

The restaurant was very fancy with marble flooring and dimmed lights, highlighting the intricate painting on the ceiling. We sat down at the elongated table where everyone else was at after we said our hello's. Just as I had thought, Emily was nowhere in sight.

I looked over at Niall, his head down focused on his hands in his lap. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it, but something was definitely wrong. He looked like he was about to cry. Yes, we aren't technically friends anymore. But I still love him to death, I care about him. Seeing him like this breaks my heart because he doesn't deserve it. He deserves a kind, caring, sweet young girl who can be honest with him and love him the way he would love her. Emily does not fit any of those categories.

"Olivia?" I was snapped out of my train of thought by Zayn literally snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Wh-what?" I looked around at everyone, all eyes on me except one pair.

"You okay?" Perrie asked me.

I nodded sitting down in between Harry and Darien. "Yeah, 'course."