LAST Chapter 34 - With you

[2 years later]

"Tara, have you check it out yet?" Sua asked as she poured herself a drink.

"Yeah, I've heard the songs already," you answered.

"Wdym? She has the vip pass," Nina joked.

"Ahh yes, sorry, my bad," sua apologized for asking the obvious as she tried to hide her smile.

"Hey! Stop teasing me, girls!" You said, to defend yourself.
"The song is good- as expected," you answered without telling WHEN you've heard the song.

The truth is you've heard the song way back when it was first written because Hanbin wanted your opinion but you didn't want to tell the girls because you're scared it'd come off a little bossy.

"Sarangeul haetta ..uriga manna, jiuji motthal cheuogi dwaettda...Bolmanhan.." Sindy sang as she entered into the room.

"Hey, that's so outdated. it's "I'm okay" now," Hanna teased Sindy as Hanna began to sing the first verse of "I'm okay".

"A good song is never too outdated to sing & they won a Daesang at the Golden Disc Award last night! I'm so proud of them!" Sindy said , acting as if she wasn't an anti fan of Hanbin 2 years back.

"Hmm, correction! WE're so proud of them!" Nina shouted.

"Alright, girls! Enough with the gossip, now please get ready.. as you have your recording for "knowing bros" later," Sihyun shouted across from the living room.

Yes, the five of you had made your debut last year as scheduled and it was a success! Since the name of your group is called "queen", the fanclub name of your group is called "Queenies". Your group has just recently had a comeback so the five of you are busy attending shows to promote yourselves.

Ikon has always been idols that are famous but they're getting one step closer to being named as artist after the release of love scenario- love secenrio was really THAT song that has robbed hundreds & thousands & millions of hearts of all the people around the world.

You and hanbin are still dating and the both of you still go on dates despites having busy schedules. After getting caught by paparazzi and sajangnim last time, hanbin and you have learnt to avoid the eyes of the public & of cause — the eyes of sajangnim too when the both of you are having a date in public.

Bobby is still one of your closest guy friends besides Hanbin. Bobby still hang out with you occasionally at caramella, both of your favourite desert shop, without Hanbin. However, Hanbin is perfectly fine with you hanging out with other guys now including Bobby. Well, guess you all have mature and gained trust on each other more now.

*ding ding*
It was a call from Hanbin.

"Ya! We won an award today! Idk if you've listen to my winning speech earlier, I took the risk and mentioned "someone special" but I can't reveal it! It's so frustrating tbh!" Hanbin said, almost like a whisper.

"Award..? What Award?" You asked.

"Oh, yeah! Aren't you supposed to be at the melon music award tonight? How did you manage to call me?" You asked as you quickly switch on your laptop to watch the award live.

"I managed to call you because we are currently at the backstage getting ready for our performance later," Hanbin replied.
"You are not watching the award show right? You missed our award,didn't you?" Hanbin asked, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

"I'm so sorry! But oh! Oh! Someone uploaded clips of you guys getting the award on Naver! I can watch it now!" You said with guilt as u quickly clicked onto one of the clips and listen to the speech Hanbin made when they received the award.