Chapter 15 - life of the party

"Hah sor-so-r-yy I ..." said the guy who was laying down on his stomach on the floor ,trying to apologize to Sindy but couldn't because he was too drunk to even speak properly.

"Is that Bobby?" You question yourself after hearing that guy's voice. You went over and helped him to stand up quickly. And guess what? you were right. It was bobby.

"What the heck?" You blurred out as you had no idea what's going on.
"Why did you drink so much? Are you okay?" Well, obviously he was not okay. His legs gave up on him again when you just helped him up so you helped him up again by putting his arm over your shoulder this time.

"Let's go now, Kim Jiwon," you whispered to Bobby while giving Sindy a "let's go" look. You've always called Bobby his full name whenever he did something you dislike which includes - getting wasted.

Taking Bobby home that night was one of the worst thing you've ever experienced ... not that he kept whining and shouting for more beer , he also kept puking which caused a lot of taxi drivers refused to give you three a ride home so you had to call ikon's manager to pick you all up.

"oh my gosh, he is finally here!" Sindy cries, seeing ikon's manager's car. The manager then came to our rescue and helped us to get bobby who had already passed out, into the car.

"Aigooo, what happened at the party? How did he get so wasted? " The manager asked us while driving with a face full of worried.

"I saw Bobby drinking alone after his performance so I decided to go over and ask him what's up but he ended up puking all over me," Sindy explained.

Just then, Bobby who was sitting next to you suddenly grabbed onto your hand and said
" Wae? Ya tara ...maybe I shouldn't have kept you waiting,waiting , waiting & waiting ..maybe.. just maybe.. If I were the one who told you what I feel first , that guy should be me now right?"

You were shocked and confused ... "what is he talking about" you thought.

"I love you,I really do and it hurts ... my heart hurts so much right now I could die,I should've told you this earlier," Bobby said, under his breath as he sticked his forehead onto yours. Finally... after so long, he decided to confess but unfortunately, it's too late now.

"Hahaha ya! Kim Jiwon! arasoooo , let's go to sleep," shocked,you pressed down Bobby's head onto your shoulder and stroked his hair to ask him go to sleep.

"Tara ah," Sindy called out to you, with a worried face. She had probably heard what bobby said to you...
SIndy knows - she knows how much you loved Bobby in the past ... he used to mean the whole world to you because when you're alone and homesick in Korea, he's the one that stayed with you. He was someone who you've always wanted to be just more than friends.

"Ehh, he's drunk, he doesn't have any idea what he's talking about ... shh let's get him to sleep," you said, smiling while you kept stroking Bobby's hair to ensure Sindy that you're fine. But of cause, you're not fine.

You know he is not kidding. From the way he looked into your eyes and those tears that came out from his eyes after he confessed. None of it was a joke but why now? Why didn't he confessed earlier?

You have Hanbin now but now that he confessed, things just got so complicated. It makes you think about all the good times you could have had with him if he confessed earlier .
Sometimes it's just all about that timing,isn't it?

Suddenly, your vision became blurry and tears started to roll down to your cheeks.

Part of you wish he could've confessed earlier to you because honestly, you really liked him and being together with him was everything you wished for in the past. Maybe if he took the chance to confess to you earlier or even show a bit of sign that he's into you, you wouldn't have agree to Sindy's plan and none of this would've happen.